Rain

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
We were 9 inches behind this year. Got 2 inches in an hour this morning. Supposed to get another six over the next 3-4 days. Guess the drought is over.

The view from inside my daughter's van.

1908351_658810884189585_3487068771663914185_n.jpg

SoCal doesn't really have any ponds, rivers or lakes. So when it does rain, which even in good years is sparse it runs off into the ocean or dries in the 100 degree sun.

We actually need SNOW up in the mountains because essentially it never rains here. All our water is stolen........piped in from the Northern regions.

The main highway thru here just became an interstate. To get the dirt for overpasses, they went to farmers along the new highway and dug ponds to get the dirt they needed. A win-win for all. Now if the farmers get the state conservation dept. to stock the ponds free, then they have to let people fish in them.

I think they have to let people fish in the ponds for so many years then they become private if the landowner wants. Me after the time limit I'd charge admission to get in. By that time the fish should be getting some size to them.

Daris

I was bored and your image had me intrigued. I was compelled to mess with it.
What's the structure on the right? House, fence?

Van Gulp_filtered Levels CC Sky II_filtered_Contrast.jpg

Latest posts

Back