Restaurant Impossible

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure if they digged deep enough people could find something on everyone of us if they wanted to.
Because of this thread I have watched several of his shows and I kind like the guy. He doesn't feel the need to have every third word out of his mouth the F-word like Gordon Ramsey does. I wonder which show came first his or Ramsey's?:D

Ramsey is just an overgrown bully.
He is that for sure.

He has gone toe to toe with a couple of guys that offered to kick his a$$ for him and each time it happens body guards come out of the woodwork to support him.

Ramsey has another show that only airs in England called "Gordon Behind Bars". He goes into a prison and tries to make bakers out of the inmates. It's kind of funny to watch because Ramsey is a different guy around those inmates. He's as nice and calm as he can be most of the time. Any one of those guys would rather kill him than look at him.:)

Robert is a very likable person. In front of the camera it may seem different. On the first shoot here in Michigan I didn't have anymore than a few minute interaction with Robert. This time was different. As soon as we walked into the building he recognized my son and I as the installers that helped out on the last shoot. Watch Wedding Impossible on the food network. It's Robert getting married to Gail Kim (WWE). They got married about 3 months ago. You will see a different side of Robert. Still contoling but a sensitive side to him.

Not sure but there were cameras following us all night. When Rolands ran they showed him a couple of times.
They were just in Joplin a week ago to work on the boys and girls club. Did you check it out?

I doubt I would get along with the big guy. I don't do rush jobs unless supremely paid for it. Even then no one can get in my way.

Latest posts

Back