RipOff

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toolbar? I'm using it in a couple 2012 R2 servers and my 8.1 desktop. I'm not seeing any ads or spam. Actually 8.1 looks and acts a lot like Win7. It made an unusable OS usable.

The software is very configurable so I may have disabled the toolbar you're referring to and didn't even know it.

When I was looking at this type of software I considered stardock, but it only had a couple things classic shell didn't and those features weren't important to me. For my work anything under $100 is the same as free - we'll spend it just to eval. Classic shell is on my list of must install software for Win 8.1 & 2012 R2.

Floorist , Try checking start - search - all files and folders - name the software .

If you see the toolbar in there right click and delete it .

If it is not there send me a DDS log from the tech forum.

Thanks for the link Dennis . I don't work on to many win 8 confusers .
Wonder why ? ;)

Yeah, most of our PCs were Win XP when 8 came out. 8 was such a bad design I had to rethink things. Now the majority of our users are using RDP thin clients. Microsoft's latest greatest OS saved us a ton of $$. :p

Latest posts

Back