Seeking Wilsonart Laminate in Treasure Wood - Classic

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpernas

Hi, we recently had a flood in our home and half of the Wilsonart laminate in Treasure Wood was ruined. If anyone has additional planks they are willing to sell (even planks that can be reused), we would greatly appreciate hearing from you! Thank you!

I’ve often wondered how these situations turn out. I’m assuming you’re a renter? My wife n I rented a couple years ago and we have dogs n a cat. I knew the deposit was gone before I even signed the lease. I think this is the point where you realize your deposit is gone (unless it’s something covered by insurance, doesn’t matter whose). The landlord will go back with some cheap asses floor again but this time it will prolly be LVP. Call me cus I’ll do it for a buck a foot depending on where you are. Lol.

Personally if half my anything was ruined in a flood I would be looking to get a whole new something, but Mr. CJ if you wanna drop plank in at that price head up north man, I got a little over 120K feet to do this summer man!
Then we can really get into it ;)

That price doesn’t work up North. Doesn’t work on the West Coast or Yankee country either. Lol. It only works where I’m debt free and the cost of living is dirt cheap. Besides Canada isn’t America ( the US) you guys don’t just let anybody in. Trust me, I’ve looked into it.

Wait, you can sponsor me? That’s what all my brown friends tell me anyway.

Last time we rented, the place had some 20-30 year old green and gold shag that was nasty. I bid on an insurance job where the carpet had been down a week and one room got ruined. Since it all had to match, they replaced it all and gave me the stuff I took up. Got my landlord's permission and put it throughout the apt. free. Still did not get my security back.

I’ve done enough apartments and they are all installed with cheap crap even if you do have granite. Granite is just the lipstick on the pig, bottom line is it’s still an apartment. Glad I don’t rent anymore but sometimes you have to. It’s like signing a subcontractor agreement with a box store, you just gotta know what you’re getting into.

Personally if half my anything was ruined in a flood I would be looking to get a whole new something, but Mr. CJ if you wanna drop plank in at that price head up north man, I got a little over 120K feet to do this summer man!
Then we can really get into it ;)

For new construction I can produce about 100 sq ft an hour ($100/ hr). Not bad money if that’s all we’re talking about. It’s all the other expenses and hidden bullshit that will get ya. You sign the papers and I’ll drop the planks. For the record I do have a thing for chicks with a stick up their ass so the West Coast does have some appeal to me. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Back