Summers over

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
We have freeze warning out for tonight. Had a high of about 60 today. House was about 62 when I got up this morning. It was a little to chilly in the house even for me so I lit the furnace. Seems like the air conditioning ran yesterday, matter of fact I know it did. Won't be long and there will be snow-oh goody. But I do like winter.

Daris

Been gettin lots of monsoon rain up from ole Mehico and the high today was 89F. Lows in the high 60's. Next week it's supposed to dry out and hit mid 90's but they have been saying that for weeks. We are officially out of the 100's. yea!

You guys have been melting out there E . Don't know how you can deal with that kind of heat day in , and day out ?

But Nick its a dry heat. Thats what I hear all the time. Well its a dry heat in an oven to don't let anyone kid you. I don't like the heat.
Roofs were white this morning. Plastic covering the maters was still in place so I'll get a few more maters-I HOPE!.

Daris

But Nick its a dry heat. Thats what I hear all the time. Well its a dry heat in an oven to don't let anyone kid you. I don't like the heat.
Roofs were white this morning. Plastic covering the maters was still in place so I'll get a few more maters-I HOPE!.

Daris

I played Golf out there Daris . Hot is Hot . :D
Looking at the Forecast today it's still near 100 out there . Cold as heck here . Now where did i put my Long johns ? :confused:

For one I stay away from new construction and work in air condidioned comfort. :))) Number 2 I have AC in my car and home as well. And then there's the swimmin hole out back.

But remember everyone flocks here in the winter cus it's usually in the high 60's to mid 70's all winter, brrrurito's. lol

Latest posts

Back