toolbox wanted

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Professional
Pro
OK boys, I have two fatmax waterproof toolboxes both of which need replacing. I guess Im a little rough on them. I was kind of hoping to replace the two with one maybe a little larger that could hold everything. Whats everyone using? I was thinking something in a short stack unit but not really sure which direction id like to go. Ideally something I can lift in and out of the truck no problem, even if its loaded but small enough to fit without taking up too much space. Any thoughts?

The larger ones with a pull out handle and two wheels, got two. Still have yet to find one partitioned good enough to fit all my tools (skilsaw, belt sanders etc) in properly so I have a couple tool bags for smaller stuff.

I have a craftsmen truck tote. It had 2 trays and wheels telescoping handle. I've used one of these for about 20 years now. They have changed it and it has only one tray now. Water proof and all.
I was in HD yesterday and they had a roll about that looked decent, don't know the price though.

Daris

I've got a bunch of these-

stanley-toolbox.jpg

I like the wheels.

I was considering going for something like that but I was worried about a lack of organization without any separation. I saw a big one at "L" for about fifty bucks.

Latest posts

Back