W#indows 10

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. It turns out that while I was gone, my wife saw a windows update and didn't notice that it was for 10. So, I now see that I have a month to reverse it if that's still in effect????

Well....now that I've got Win 7 back, the silly thing has replaced the last 3123 emails back into my inbox with Windows Live Mail. Anyone know how to delete all of them at once? I'd hate to deal with them one at a time. YEOW!! I don't see anywhere that you can 'Select All'.

I had the same problem back when I had Live Mail. Nick told me to tip the computer over and shake them out. If I remember right all I had to do is turn the page blue and hit control/shift. Its been a long time and the memory isn't so good.

Daris

Well. With a little okie ingenuity, I highlighted one mail and pushed the delete button on the keyboard and noticed that it continued to delete mails. So, I laid a stick ruler on the keyboard delete button with a book on it to hold it down and went outside for a while. When I came back in......it was done. Mess with okies will ya.:D

Latest posts

Back