What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I did today. went blueberry picking. Berries are big and sweet. got about 15 lbs. in just over an hour.

Daris

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010015.jpg

This is what we have been doing over the last few days
If everything goes according to plan you should see our ship, some bikes at Copenhagen and some shots of Bergen Norway Ours is the little ship to the top and right as we only have 640 passengers
I hate this puter

NAUTICA.jpg

NACTICA3.jpg

NAUTICA2.jpg

I haven't posted in awhile. It's good to see people having fun.

sorry to hear about the dog being put down. :-(

The daughter of the local hardware store owner has a 2-year-old tiny chihuahua that is just the sweetest thing. I went to the store to look for some stuff and the little dog jumped up on my leg very gently. I picked him up and he licked my nose. I was carrying him around the store. the owner said you can hold him by his legs, hold him upside down, and rub his back and he will just fall asleep. I've never seen a chihuahua that mellow before.

Daris, those blueberries look great!

Jon, I hope you have a fun and safe trip!

We got on a Hop on Hop off bus and went around Copenhagen also part of the deal was a canal cruise which was better than looking at old buildings
Tomorrow catching our ship for our 20 day cruise around the Norway fjiords
Have fun working you guys as we are thinking of you while we are getting well fed and looked after. :)
How long were you in Copenhagen before the cruise started?

Jon buddy, love them pics....keep 'em coming when you have a chance.

BTW, on my last cruise, I griped about the extremely slow internet speed and they credited me twice the amount of minutes I paid for. Just food for thought.

Yesterday we were at Murmansk Russia with the warmest day we have had since we left
There was a 35m high statue and a lot of concrete buildings Not much else except a lot of old ships, looked like a ship grave

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Latest posts

Back