What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just turned 67 last month Jon as you know . You mean you are older then that ? :)

Yeah you try to catch up with me then I have another, and I hope a few more yet, birthday to keep in front of you. I will be 68 Feb 2016 :D
Still don't mind crawling around floors too much but getting sick of all the rubbish which is going on these days with safety etc. I have been crawling around floors for 48 odd years and still here. Also my safety policy is my wallet
If it looks like I think I am going to hurt myself , like walking over planks to get to a job I am out of there, break leg 6 weeks off work for a $200 job. Forget it
Now if the house owner wants to carry everything in and out I might think about it

Last edited:
Yeah you try to catch up with me then I have another, and I hope a few more yet, birthday to keep in front of you. I will be 68 Feb 2016 :D
Still don't mind crawling around floors too much but getting sick of all the rubbish which is going on these days with safety etc. I have been crawling around floors for 48 odd years and still here. Also my safety policy is my wallet
If it looks like I think I am going to hurt myself , like walking over planks to get to a job I am out of there, break leg 6 weeks off work for a $200 job. Forget it
Now if the house owner wants to carry everything in and out I might think about it

Jon if I remember right our birthdays are just a few days apart. Mine is Feb 7 and I'll be 72. Still installing and doing a lot of binding. For the first time ever I turned a job down last week and it was an easy one. If I can make it to September then I'm done. Sept 25, 1966 is when I started. I already told a friend to steal my tools.

Daris

Live in a small town, about 8,000. Schools, stores and everything shut down. A murder suspect is armed with 2 45s and on the loose in town. If he comes here, he might get surprised. There are a lot of people who carry here.

Our local sheriff recently started having CCW classes at half the price of everyone else. He will even loan you a gun if you haven't bought one yet.

Latest posts

Back