What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might go for my Captains license this summer. See if i can drum up some business delivering Yachts .

But would they trust you with that?
It would be no good for you as there isn't a golf course on it :)
I started going for my coastal navigation course a few years ago and it got too hard. How much water beside a wharf at a certain time of the day?
I wasn't driving the Queen Mary I had a 22ft 6 inch cabin boat with a 6 cylinder Volvo with a stern leg. I just looked over the side to see how deep it was

I have a trusting face , it's up to them to find me .:)

The chart plotting course was a hump. Had to navigate around Kenny Bunkport

Be at certain way points at certain times . Had to take into to account , current, speed , drift . wind . [etc].

I finally finished a 1500sf hallmark engineered floater. This thin 3/8" x 6" x Rl white oak went together like icing on cake. And it wasn't even kerfed.
I'm hiding out until after Christmas then start Kahrs job.

Do you need a license to pilot your yacht Nick?
Nick could have driven this out tonight
I should have been on the ship as Auckland has a real neat harbour

AUCKLAND2.jpg

Last edited:
I've been sewing Christmas gifts for granddaughters and friends.

I attended the third of six back to back Christmas parties last night. My G/F loves it because I am always the designated driver for her, so she can enjoy a few glasses of her favorite wine. Since my G/F's husband (and my best friend) was killed by a drunk driver, we take drinking and driving seriously.

Speaking of, the idiot who killed her husband pled guilty to 2nd degree murder for killing him. He took a plea to stay in custody for 15 years, with no chance of early release. He was convicted in early 2011 and we just received word last week that he has been released from prison, after being behind bars for only 5 years. Thank you Governor Brown and this left wing, Killary loving, liberal state of Kommiefornia.

Latest posts

Back