What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave it the poke Plus.

Attachments

• PXL_20220606_201438791.jpg
    PXL_20220606_201438791.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 24
Got the flag all glued up. Stars came with a rusted finish. I laid them out for a visual and the consensus is to leave em the color they are. Boss is splitting bout 10 tomorrow so I’ll have time to position and fasten all the stars.

We were talkin bout where in the shop we want to put the flag and of course we’re gonna have to make a few more. Who knew.

170E5030-AAAE-41EE-9236-7D26BC56CBC1.jpeg
C22F2DC0-92AD-4266-A345-A779E23E5DDC.jpeg
4B5FF98F-B4F4-4CFB-9E7A-0D5157410AD1.jpeg
CB1A2DE7-4702-494B-A148-E9ED22B926B1.jpeg
54715073-F7C1-4BE6-892C-6FFA2E2B1FBE.jpeg

Got the flag all glued up. Stars came with a rusted finish. I laid them out for a visual and the consensus is to leave em the color they are. Boss is splitting bout 10 tomorrow so I’ll have time to position and fasten all the stars.

We were talkin bout where in the shop we want to put the flag and of course we’re gonna have to make a few more. Who knew.

View attachment 14807View attachment 14808View attachment 14809View attachment 14810View attachment 14811
That is cool!
Bet you could set up a dedicated area to make those and sell them faster than you can make them.

12 working days left and look!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory

-------demo obsolete equipment and paint Boiler/mechanical rooms

Attachments

• Blaze of Glory.jpg
    Blaze of Glory.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 22
  • Painting 101.jpg
    Painting 101.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 24
Ok CJ. Now, you need to design a spring loaded box behind it, so when passed over a hidden magnet catch, it will flip open allowing quick access to my AR-15's, my semi-auto handguns and rocket launchers for when pupu hits the fan!

I got ideas. Thought about spacing the stripes apart maybe 1/4” or so and raising everything 1/2” up then back lighting the whole thing. LED strips don’t get that hot and you could change colors for your blue lives, red or whatever color means what to someone these days. Gotta think ahead.

Then if you wanted you could pour epoxy over the whole thing and make a table out of it.

I’m so equal opportunity I even thought of including the liberal package with it. That’s where you put hooks on the bottom so you could hang it upside down. You could even change it every 4 years depending on how you felt about the outcome of the most recent election. You could hang it proudly in your garage so all your neighbors will know how you feel. What’s that, you’re angry. Just open your garage so everyone knows it. Especially when Bob drives down the street in his new Corvette. Maybe stand out there and not wave to really drive the point home.

I crack me up. Anyway, I’m sure I’ll make a few more cus everyone that sees it wants one.

I got ideas. Thought about spacing the stripes apart maybe 1/4” or so and raising everything 1/2” up then back lighting the whole thing. LED strips don’t get that hot and you could change colors for your blue lives, red or whatever color means what to someone these days. Gotta think ahead.

Then if you wanted you could pour epoxy over the whole thing and make a table out of it.

I’m so equal opportunity I even thought of including the liberal package with it. That’s where you put hooks on the bottom so you could hang it upside down. You could even change it every 4 years depending on how you felt about the outcome of the most recent election. You could hang it proudly in your garage so all your neighbors will know how you feel. What’s that, you’re angry. Just open your garage so everyone knows it. Especially when Bob drives down the street in his new Corvette. Maybe stand out there and not wave to really drive the point home.

I crack me up. Anyway, I’m sure I’ll make a few more cus everyone that sees it wants one.
Screw with 'em ......hang it sideways instead of upside down. 😱
You crack us up too. Have at it.

Latest posts

Back