What did you do today?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the people that have some semblance of an idea of what can be a functioning society die off before it’s fixed . The future is bleak indeed because the youth are too focused on their belly buttons en masse, leaving the Klaus Schwabs and Gates types to rule the world . They likely have their new bodies being made in some clone oven somewhere and will seal off most of the natural world from the rest of humanity

If the people that have some semblance of an idea of what can be a functioning society die off before it’s fixed . The future is bleak indeed because the youth are too focused on their belly buttons en masse, leaving the Klaus Schwabs and Gates types to rule the world . They likely have their new bodies being made in some clone oven somewhere and will seal off most of the natural world from the rest of humanity
While In Pensacola last year I was Navel gazing, not very long I might add, because the Blue Angels wizzed by in a flash 😜😂

Navel Gazing and Belly Button Ignoring styles don’t generally solve problems on their own, but I would agree that a running engine has more opportunities for forward movement than a sitting one that gets lost in trying to understand all the moving parts. However I would like to have a few detailed engineers in the pit crew studying fuel ratios, airflow, etc etc. in order to build upon and fine tune efficiency in the race. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just listened to an interview with Klaus Schwabs and he seemed quite calm and analytically sound. What specifically are the concerns about him ? As for Gates, when you have that much money, what do you do with it ? You speculate and invest were the next big market will be…..Biodiesel could be that speculation and he’s American 🇺🇸 So as a nation I see it as a good thing. Am I missing something here ?

I took my antibiotics and napped today. I've been so exhausted. Itsy woke me up in time to bring my friend over to try to fix the phoneline. He got an end on RJ11 firmly on the line so we could try a different jack (an extender kind) but still nothing but buzzing on the line. Went out and cleared a path to the phone box outside. Friend tested it and we plugged in a phone-- same buzzing. So it's on AT&T's side. Of course, they told me online that if I want it resolved they will pass it off to their DSL team (I think for U-verse services, which I do not have) and that they will call me at the number listed in my account file. I then lost my temper a bit and responded in allcaps about what part of MY LANDLINE DOESN'T WORK is unclear? and that the listed number is my landline and that I have to go stand outside to get reception for my cellphone, it was raining, I have an ear infection and don't want to talk on the phone anyway. So they said they would relay messages for me. But what an asinine system where they have to call you if your phoneline is out. Catch 22 bc they can't call you if its your only phone and its not working. Told them its been out about a month now and I expect a refund or discount for the time it has not been working. We'll see if that happens. First thing they did was give me a phone number after I told them my phone wasn't working though. Ugh. It's like when you call about your ISP not working and they remind you that you can go to their website for stuff and it's like "No, I can't. That's why I'm calling".

Did I mention they will relay messages for me instead? My brain is not working.

Took my friend to Walmart after he worked on the line. Got him some groceries and grabbed some stuff Mom requested. Got home and Mom wanted a burger then some ramen, and then some broccoli. At least my balance was good enough to stand up and cook. I almost fell asleep on the couch. I'm still hungry though... I only had a burger.

Most neighbors simply asked if he was either a Republican of Democrat. That just tells me they are close minded. People who vote one way or another, across the board, is just:

1) Being lazy
2) Being Ignorant
3) Being close minded.

(Holy Hell, I'm beginning to thing MSNI is rubbing off on me!)
Just tell them you're independent.

I took my antibiotics and napped today. I've been so exhausted. Itsy woke me up in time to bring my friend over to try to fix the phoneline. He got an end on RJ11 firmly on the line so we could try a different jack (an extender kind) but still nothing but buzzing on the line. Went out and cleared a path to the phone box outside. Friend tested it and we plugged in a phone-- same buzzing. So it's on AT&T's side. Of course, they told me online that if I want it resolved they will pass it off to their DSL team (I think for U-verse services, which I do not have) and that they will call me at the number listed in my account file. I then lost my temper a bit and responded in allcaps about what part of MY LANDLINE DOESN'T WORK is unclear? and that the listed number is my landline and that I have to go stand outside to get reception for my cellphone, it was raining, I have an ear infection and don't want to talk on the phone anyway. So they said they would relay messages for me. But what an asinine system where they have to call you if your phoneline is out. Catch 22 bc they can't call you if its your only phone and its not working. Told them its been out about a month now and I expect a refund or discount for the time it has not been working. We'll see if that happens. First thing they did was give me a phone number after I told them my phone wasn't working though. Ugh. It's like when you call about your ISP not working and they remind you that you can go to their website for stuff and it's like "No, I can't. That's why I'm calling".

Did I mention they will relay messages for me instead? My brain is not working.

Took my friend to Walmart after he worked on the line. Got him some groceries and grabbed some stuff Mom requested. Got home and Mom wanted a burger then some ramen, and then some broccoli. At least my balance was good enough to stand up and cook. I almost fell asleep on the couch. I'm still hungry though... I only had a burger.
Many years ago my brother had a buzzing sound on his line. It ended up being the electrical ground being loose at the earth ground outside on the metal rod. Might want rubber gloves, rubber boots and an insulated wrench if you want to snug it up a tad.

Earth-ground? For the box outside you mean? We don't have ground wires on any of our outlets. There is a grounding rod next to the pole but ground wires weren't used to go to any outlet-- which is why I want to find the beginning of the line and put in a GFI and mark it as "no ground". I don't know if there is a grounding rod for the telephone line.

I think I'm going to find some thunder by the sea sound effect stuff to try to sleep-- if I can get Ginger to let go of me. She's clinging to me and bit me when I tried to move her. LOL.

So as an update the employee I talked to on Twitter said she'd continue to handle my case but that she's off work until Tuesday and will talk to me again then.

While In Pensacola last year I was Navel gazing, not very long I might add, because the Blue Angels wizzed by in a flash 😜😂

Navel Gazing and Belly Button Ignoring styles don’t generally solve problems on their own, but I would agree that a running engine has more opportunities for forward movement than a sitting one that gets lost in trying to understand all the moving parts. However I would like to have a few detailed engineers in the pit crew studying fuel ratios, airflow, etc etc. in order to build upon and fine tune efficiency in the race. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just listened to an interview with Klaus Schwabs and he seemed quite calm and analytically sound. What specifically are the concerns about him ? As for Gates, when you have that much money, what do you do with it ? You speculate and invest were the next big market will be…..Biodiesel could be that speculation and he’s American 🇺🇸 So as a nation I see it as a good thing. Am I missing something here ?
Yes you are, I won’t go any further.

Still waiting to hear back from AT&T but the person who handled my complaint said she won't be back until Tuesday.

Took my brother to DMV to renew his license but he failed the vision test. Took him to the local eye clinic but apparently they shut down. He made some calls to different eye doctors and finally found a place an hour away that takes his insurance and can see him tomorrow morning. He got someone to cover his shift tonight so he won't have to drive with an expired license.

Cooked for Mom and will probably nap soon. I drank a ton of water last night and throughout the night so I kept having to get up to pee. Fippy was not happy because he kept having to move out of my way. Yasuke was excited because he kept forcing the door open and running in to see me and have me pet him. He's my bathroom buddy.

My tools arrived today so I went into the shop to make sure things are good for setting up tomorrow. Last time I was here the Shopsmith wasn’t operational. I come back 9 months later and it’s working. This thing has all the accessories. Table saw, band saw, planer, sanders and whatever else it has. How cool is that.

IMG_4065.jpeg

Currently I am standing out on my back patio sippin on some Disaronno and watching the sun go down. I smell someone’s BBQ, mmm. Gotta love that about Phoenix in February.

IMG_4066.jpeg

Between AT&T, Fedex, and Samsclub I am about to tear my hair out. Fedex sucks.

I really need some chocolate and a nap so I will post more on my day later.

So me n a couple of the guys at work are on the same page as far as wanting to build stuff but not wanting to pay for wood. At quitting time we pop a couple beers and separated some pallets. Between the pallet buster and the pallet denailer. We made quick work of things and have our first stack of free to me wood. I’m sure we’ll repeat the process tomorrow😁. Stay tuned to see what we make in our spare time.

IMG_4070.jpeg
IMG_4071.jpeg
IMG_4072.jpeg

So me n a couple of the guys at work are on the same page as far as wanting to build stuff but not wanting to pay for wood. At quitting time we pop a couple beers and separated some pallets. Between the pallet buster and the pallet denailer. We made quick work of things and have our first stack of free to me wood. I’m sure we’ll repeat the process tomorrow😁. Stay tuned to see what we make in our spare time.

View attachment 18398View attachment 18399View attachment 18400
Adirondack chairs sell for about $280 here.

Yes you are, I won’t go any further.
Is it at all possible that Gate’s involvement in this , that and the other things Could be inaccurate ? And if that possibility exists wouldn’t it be prudent to
refrain from bold statements ? Did you guys see the movie ‘ The Next Three
Days ‘ with Russell Crowe ? Things aren’t always what they appear to be.

I always break the smaller drill bits, bit id love to borrow that thing, just for an hour, to sharpen the bits that werent broken.

It’s pretty handy. Came with old fashioned read em instructions and a vhs tape. Can’t watch the tape😂 so I read the instructions. Pretty simple concept and it works. I would definitely invest in one of the higher end Drill Doctors.

Latest posts

Back