What do ya all use for taxes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyure

H&R Block premium usually. Is there anything better out there? It's only $39 on amazon.

They don't find the deductions that a accountant will.

There are a lot of deductions you can take , Like buying oil paintings for your office , For one .

My accountant wouldn't let me charge that trip from New Zealand flying to Australia to catch another plane to fly to South America to meet the ship which took us to Antarctica via the Falkland Islands then up to Santiago to finally catch another plane to Vegas to go to Surfaces. It was only about a 25 day trip to get to Vegas from here instead of about a 12/13 hour flight going directly
I reckon she mean :)
Our Inland Revenue is really toughening up and getting every dollar they can to spend on stupid things like every government

My accountant wouldn't let me charge that trip from New Zealand flying to Australia to catch another plane to fly to South America to meet the ship which took us to Antarctica via the Falkland Islands then up to Santiago to finally catch another plane to Vegas to go to Surfaces. It was only about a 25 day trip to get to Vegas from here instead of about a 12/13 hour flight going directly
I reckon she mean :)
Our Inland Revenue is really toughening up and getting every dollar they can to spend on stupid things like every government
Too bad that guy from Coos bay had sold his business and retired. You could have inquired about installing some flooring in his office and wrote off the entire trip. :D

Latest posts

Back