What do you think

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the 911 being a big part of the downfall. I also agree that the press makes mountains out of molehills and prints much more than it should. There are times you would think they are telling the problem to get someone to go for it to make another great story. Kind of like telling how to make a bomb and telling where the easiest place would be to set it off and cause the most harm.
Hey for once 4 of us agree on something. But Monica doesn't do anything for me. Didn't back then either.

Daris

We do Daris, probably more often then not.
Good thing she didn't do anything for ya............. you have a good thing goin and a bit more self control than the pedifi.............. I mean that other guy. :D
The information age is both a godsend, and a huge factor in the degregation our society.

By my way of seeing things aside from MAYBE 1-5% of the population America has been on a downtrend my whole working life.

So 9/11, mandates from Congress, Monica Lewinski, negativity from the press--------who gives a shit?

Our wages, benefits and working conditions don't keep up with inflation..........as a PEOPLE........as a NATION.........as a CLASS of human beings.

What's ironic is 98.6% of voters supported the Republicans and Democrats in 2008 and they'll do it again in 2012.

We're like Jews voting for Hitler.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Your going to have to pick from either allowing the super rich and corporations getting the tax cut or the middle class. Republicans only want to cut what they do NOT need, SS, Medicare and other social issues like womens reproductive systems to balance the budget. :confused:
Seems like no one wants to touch or talk about wars, or the inflated industrial military complex hex.

Which by the way does create jobs but does nothing for the deficit because those are government supported jobs. Paid for by the government which the right complains about all the time, eg; road projects and infrastructure. Infrastucture at least make us more efficient. So does health care for everyone. Keeps people from calling in sick. Look up the statistics for health care related to work efficiency of the United States vs other nations.

I am distraught as to why the ultra Conservative right is so intent on focusing on womens reproductive organs than making jobs. If they spent 1/2 the time focusing on jobs like they do birth control or what the F'ing definition of rape is maybe we would have a really low unemployment rate.

Latest posts

Back