Whatzit?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
whatzit.PNG

Be honest now, if that guy showed up on time and did a good job, would you be able to look past his physical appearance?
No. I wouldn't hire that. If my boss hires that I dont want to work there. I doubt I would QUIT just because that thing was working near me. I would do what I could to make that thing go away. That's a F'n nightmare.

No. I wouldn't hire that. If my boss hires that I dont want to work there. I doubt I would QUIT just because that thing was working near me. I would do what I could to make that thing go away. That's a F'n nightmare.
Can you imagine having to explain to your customers this is the "in thing" and everyone's doin' it? He might be the best installer in the entire county, but when first impressions are important....... Um, you're gonna lose money when word gets around. Tattoos are pretty common now, but I will never understand such a plea for attention...... It's scary.

I’ve had plenty of people visibly terrified of me until they see I’m not there to rape and pillage.

I’m 6’ 6” tall and my arms are blasted with ink. They probably would have had a heart attack if that guy showed up at their door.

Latest posts

Back