Favorite Game Show

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeopardy is cool, but I don’t know
many answers 🥲…. My favorite is 100,000 dollar pyramid, how about you ?
Same here with Jeopardy. It's strange how every so often I know the answer and none of them hit their buzzer. Rare occurrence but it sure feels good. 😁

Same here with Jeopardy. It's strange how every so often I know the answer and none of them hit their buzzer. Rare occurrence but it sure feels good. 😁
That just happened to me the other day, like 2 times in a row 🤩 …..Not the answer Highup, the question ! 😜 and I wish I could remember what those two answers, in the form of a question 😝 were, 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't watch every night like I used to.
Thanks, we all have a little McGuyver inside.
On that note ....I wish you were given some of my past carpet jobs. You've been around a lot of jobs I wouldn't touch.

I don't watch every night like I used to.
Thanks, we all have a little McGuyver inside.
On that note ....I wish you were given some of my past carpet jobs. You've been around a lot of jobs I wouldn't touch.
When my cousin Harry ‘ Waged out ‘ …. My term for an employee who reaches a pay threshold and the only way to get more is to become Self Employed. I was then 25 ish and suddenly became the custom rug guy 😳 and been faking it, until making it 😝 ….. I also had Pop and many other brothers backing me up, or maybe the other way around 😀

I've been faking it my entire career. 😁 Most of what I know is from crossing my fingers.....
....and asking advice from the real pros on these flooring forums. I've been tossed jobs were I had no idea how to start them..... and my internet buddies helped me a long. I just helped out two guys that did the huge U-shaped hallway on a job where another guy walked out on.
They had never heard of the SeamerDown.
The lead guy is my age too. I can't imagine installing these days without knowing about the Internet. 🙄

Latest posts

Back