Windows Live email pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the intrusion but, I'm not understanding why anyone uses Windows Live in the first place. There must be some kind of obscure reason I have not heard of. :confused:

Nick I have installed Outlook but an incoming email goes to Outlook as I have it as default. But then that email goes over to the Live folder. Do you reckon I should remove Live and then everything should just stay with Outlook. If I do this will I lose my past emails or do you think they will stay?
I like to keep you thinking :)
Old puter is still going fine even though I thought it was going to die. Must have been the CRC I sprayed onto the power button. I should never have got this new one :mad:

Nick I have installed Outlook but an incoming email goes to Outlook as I have it as default. But then that email goes over to the Live folder. Do you reckon I should remove Live and then everything should just stay with Outlook. If I do this will I lose my past emails or do you think they will stay?
I like to keep you thinking :)
Old puter is still going fine even though I thought it was going to die. Must have been the CRC I sprayed onto the power button. I should never have got this new one :mad:

Call me whatever but I have never used outlook either. That thing never worked for me either.

Looked at Thunderbird and its now on my puter
I liked Outlook as I could download emails then go off line and then read and reply in my own time and click send. Then go back on line and the emails would all be sent, then go back off line. Works well when we are on cruises as we are not reading every email then replying at US$1.99 per minute dial up speed as well
I just spent NZ$230 buying Outlook but itdoes have some of Office with it

Latest posts

Back