3 in one printer

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darol Wester

Professional
Pro
My HP 2157 all in one, just took a crap after 10 + years with no issues. What's the best thing going out there now without spending several 100 bucks? Last I remember hearing was Epson that Nick mentioned.

They are good Darol. I'm using a $50.00 Cannon now . Prints clear , Just won't print envelopes . For what they want for ink today, It is just easier to buy a new cheap printer .

We have an HP 5720(I think) , It prints, scans, copies and prints photos. I think it was about $50-$60. Prints great photos. Might be obsolete, can't find it at Walmart.com.

My G/F just last week got a H/P #4650 three in one printer. It was on sale for $84 at Office Depot, and now H/P is offering an ink special, which is $3 a month. When it runs low on ink, they mail you free ink cartridges and a return stamp for the old ones.

The reason for buying a new printer was the fact that the black and color cartridge were going to cost us $96. The manager was telling us the old printer we had was about 12 years old and they were not good with ink management as they are today. I believe this, because we were buying or refilling that color cartridge at least once every 6 weeks, and we don't print that much stuff.

The reason for buying a new printer was the fact that the black and color cartridge were going to cost us $96. The manager was telling us the old printer we had was about 12 years old and they were not good with ink management as they are today. I believe this, because we were buying or refilling that color cartridge at least once every 6 weeks, and we don't print that much stuff.

See Post # 2

Latest posts

Back