A new apprentice?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, your congressman can read?...:D

Yeah, he even writes back when I e-mail him.
I tell him not to vote for something that will kill jobs, and he writes back explaining why I am wrong.
They all know what's best for us Rusty, so I probably shouldn't bother writing him since he's always right. :D

Isn't there something about having to get someone who has been unemployed for a length of time to get that funding?

Yeah Jon that's what I thought.
It used to be that they had to have been registered unemployed for 6 months plus....
Probably don't want to work at all

It so nice to see the possitive out look you too have:mad: I have employeed many apprentices and yes there were duds but most were really good! How about we all stick our heads in the sand and then lets see where this trade will be in the future.:(

You dont need to have been unemployeed for 6 months, at least my brothers apprentice wasnt , talk to the co ordinator he will give you the heads up. As far as I can see it a win win situation, you get to rest your back, they get to see if its what they want to do and it costs you fack all. Your co ordinator comes in every month to see how everything is going and with this new 90day trial period thingy if it dont work out your free to let them go. Not rocket science really:D

It so nice to see the possitive out look you too have:mad: I have employeed many apprentices and yes there were duds but most were really good! How about we all stick our heads in the sand and then lets see where this trade will be in the future.:(

You dont need to have been unemployeed for 6 months, at least my brothers apprentice wasnt , talk to the co ordinator he will give you the heads up. As far as I can see it a win win situation, you get to rest your back, they get to see if its what they want to do and it costs you fack all. Your co ordinator comes in every month to see how everything is going and with this new 90day trial period thingy if it dont work out your free to let them go. Not rocket science really:D

Fair call.
I'll give him a call on Monday and request more info re subsidies etc.

Latest posts

Back