After guns, the will take away our trucks

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're trying to find ways to stop purchasing of parts and switching out parts that do not have serial numbers.
Many years ago a couple guys were making machine guns in a warehouse here. Not sure who they were selling them to but they sold a few hundred before they got caught.

Here's a similar story.

http://fox40.com/2015/10/15/eight-indicted-in-illegal-gun-manufacturing-sale/

I remember in gym class in high school. One guy screws up, and the entire class runs 20 laps.
I doubt that very many gun mods have anything whatsoever to do with crime, serial numbers are a weak excuse. It's about the $2500, and about more gun control and........ How many gang bangers, cop killers, or street thugs take their guns to a custom shop............ zero? That's what I thought.

Last edited:
I remember in gym class in high school. One guy screws up, and the entire class runs 20 laps.
I doubt that very many gun mods have anything whatsoever to do with crime, serial numbers are a weak excuse. It's about the $2500, and about more gun control and........ How many gang bangers or cop killers, or street thugs take their guns to s custom shop............ zero? That's what I thought.

Basically, what they want is money. They are using crime as an excuse, but it's all about the money and the smug feeling of superiority while they pretend they are making the world safer.

Basically, what they want is money. They are using crime as an excuse, but it's all about the money and the smug feeling of superiority while they pretend they are making the world safer.

It's all about feeling good and doing SOMETHING
.........that something fixes nothing, but it makes em feel good about attempting a fix to a problem.
Lets all sing that Coke song from the 70's............ I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony....... :machine gun:
Nope, I guess that didn't work as well as I "felt" that it would. :D

it's all about feeling good and doing something
.........that something fixes nothing, but it makes em feel good about attempting a fix to a problem.
Lets all sing that coke song from the 70's............ I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony....... :machine gun:
Nope, i guess that didn't work as well as i "felt" that it would. :d

lol!

Latest posts

Back