Anybody watching the Olympics?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little bit, just told my wife I don’t want to watch cause of the hazard I don’t want to see a severe injury. Gymnastics is my favorite though, I mean swimming I’m sure is important to some like golf.

Nope. They turn their backs to our flag, I turn my TV to something else. If you don't like this country, get the hell out.
It's just a bunch of people with big egos that need attention. Here they are the greatest country on Earth that gave them the privilege to go to these events and participate...... then they pretty much flip the bird at the country that gave them those privileges. It's hard to understand that mindset. Really hard. I don't know how many have actually turned their back or been disrespectful. Soccer team is the only one I know of so far. I guess they didn't get a medal so they feel a need to get the attention they didn't deserve.
Simone is a class act. I can't imagine the pressure of being the best and then being expected to continue being the best every single time.

Nope. They turn their backs to our flag, I turn my TV to something else. If you don't like this country, get the hell out.

But how are you going to see New Zealand win those gold medals? :)
We are doing fairly well with swimming for a country of only a few million people as compared to the size of the population of other countries

You do lay floors
I would never compete in a national event. Know how, no way. The events don't last long enough for nitpickers. 😁
Yes, I take my work too personally and it does feel like a performance. I don't relax until the job is totally done. I guess everybody handles stress differently but I'm not sure if this was really the job I needed to pursue.
That said, I do feel quite lucky to have the customers that I've had over the years. You bump into people everyday and stores and you kind of feel like family, so that's one great benefit of this line of work. I know that doesn't happen in a larger city.

Latest posts

Back