Barber shop

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
So hear i am, at a nationally known barber shop. The place is empty except for two girls in the back. They apologized for the wait, but explained that two people called in their appointment, so they must be waited on first. WTF is this all about? They are not here! Do they also get a participation trophy? I can't handle this new bull crap.

I miss my razor cuts .

Every time i get a haircut they want to put me in the computer.

Getting tired of telling them to just cut my hair !

So hear i am, at a nationally known barber shop. The place is empty except for two girls in the back. They apologized for the wait, but explained that two people called in their appointment, so they must be waited on first. WTF is this all about? They are not here! Do they also get a participation trophy? I can't handle this new bull crap.

Just like drive throughs hav, they get waited on first. Crock of shit to me. 1st come 1st served.

Daris

How long of a wait? I can see giving them a few minutes. Maybe you should have called in your appointment. :D

Latest posts

Back