California installation rates

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaeljftsmith

So I am a new flooring contractor in California. I've always been an employee. Never really paid attention to the prices that people were charging that I worked for. I just collected my paycheck on Fridays and that was it. So now that I'm on the other side of things, I've been bidding jobs and not getting a whole lot of them. Although I have gotten a few. I think maybe my bids are too high? 99% of the jobs I bid on are hardwood and luxury vinyl plank flooring jobs. So I guess what my question is if there are any California flooring contractors in here that can give me an idea about what are the going rates for these types of flooring installations? Installation prices, floor prep prices, trash hauling prices, tear out of old floor prices (hardwood, laminate/vinyl plank, carpet) etc.... Thanks for any help. Sorry if this topic has been discussed already.

What area are you in ? My brother lives in Palm Springs but ironically quotes flooring jobs in Pa. But I bet he has some local knowledge of installation pricing in that region.

Good luck with your new venture

What area are you in ? My brother lives in Palm Springs but ironically quotes flooring jobs in Pa. But I bet he has some local knowledge of installation pricing in that region.

Good luck with your new venture
I'm actually in Northern California right outside of the Bay Area

Latest posts

Back