California's latest

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
California will require that all new firearms have a pin that stamps fired projectiles with an identifying stamp. Only problem is that no such technology exists that is reliable.

Yeah, but we built a train that starts in Podunk, California (near Bakersfield), and stops 40 miles away in another Podunk town. So far, we've only spent $5 Billion dollars and 14 Illegal Aliens have used it to date! Oh crap, I apologize....undocumented Mexicans.

Maybe there ought to be a sensor in the gun so that the gun can't be fired without recognizing your DNA signature on every bullet.
Crap, I did it again! :machine gun:

Seriously tho............. the voting populous down there elect total idiots so they deserve it........ the intelligent people living down there have no chance in Hell. Run from the madness, save yourselves! :D
This is from early 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/2...ome-pistols-in-california-due-to-gun-law.html

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Only the newest guns would have this "yet to be designed" technology, and I have never seen a murderer go into a gun shop perusing the new gun aisle for the new handgun they want to use to commit said murder.

It is merely a trick by Idiot Governor Moonbeam Brown to make the lemmings believe this was a great idea. Just like his train to nowhere. Problem is he is just like Obama. Tell the poor folk that we will feed and house them for free (on the backs of the actual workers) and they will always get the votes.

I know that sometimes they get myopic. I can remember reading a story about a little girl who disappeared. The police blamed the father publically from the beginning. Never charged him because of no evidence. He lost his wife and his job and had to leave town. 20 years later, a renovator found her remains in a house belonging to a registered sex offender, 1/2 block from the girl's house. The SO confessed. The father said he never even got an apology.

Latest posts

Back