Check your local global warming

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you all are saying pollution had zero issues when it comes to climate changes? Ok

Be specific. My van drips an oil drop or two everyday and people smoke cigarettes and weed.
I won't deny we might be assisting global warming. The whitehouse.gov and IPCC says we are the main cause and that we have the ability to actually control the climate with a carbon tax. Hint $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and control or the populous. Tax or control is the liberal government's sole ambition.
My belief and that of many other 'deniers' are that our impact is undecided and probably minimal. Look at my earlier warming graphs............ the temps have been increasing since the past ice age.
The trend will continue upwards wether we like it or not. Again, look at those NASA and IPCC graphs. Look on your own at historic temperature data graphs over the past 50 million years. Looks like a cardio graph with uncanny regularity. We are currently, warming slowly, right on schedule.
We have been accurately reading temperatures for about 100 years and using educated guesses for the past 60 million years.
So with 100 years of accurate an solid recent data, we (not me) are now predicting a doom and gloom scenario of or own making, creating 3 to 15 foot increases in ocean levels caused from our past 100 years of industrialization, which will/may/might occur in the next 50 to 100 years?
Tell me my weather forecast for the 4th of July so I can make plans..... sure hope it isn't rain.
Did ya notice "Climate Change" is no longer on the whitehouse.gov website?
.......see how easy that was? :D

Last edited:
So you all are saying pollution had zero issues when it comes to climate changes? Ok
I have hiked into places and saw shiny silver Coors beer cans 10 feet deep in crystal clear mountain lakes......... Made me really POffed. I don't like that, or gum wrappers or McDonald refuse up there or alongside roads. I don't like people dumping truck tires and bed mattresses over the hillsides either. I don't like people that dump oil on gravel roads to prevent dust (yes we can do that here) and I don't like old cars and trucks that spew smoke so bad it looks like a James Bond getaway rig.
Most of the cars on the road today are newer and much cleaner, so banning the few remaining/older rigs like my old 77 Chebby van is a futile/feeble attempt at "feel good"
"Feel Good" makes you feel good, ...................but accomplishes absolutely nothing.
Cash for clunkers was a total feel good waste. Wanta buy an old rusty Chevy pickumup to abuse once a month to haul gravel or go get some firewood? ........you know, .......something you drive when you don't care if the paint gets scratched?
My nephew lost his job back then when not one single vehicle arrived on the used car lot in 30 days.
If 50% of the cars on the road were 1980's cars, I wouldn't argue so much. Cleaner is better, especially in larger cities.
Prior administration's agendas are based on 'feel good' and 'feel good' does nothing more than make a person's yoga session more relaxing.
Back to global warming and sea level rise. I live 2 miles away from our in town bay and waterfront. I have seen the water at high tide over the local highway running through town a few times in the past 45 years. High tide, with high rainfall, plus a full moon............ the perfect storm. With doom and gloom, this ought to be happening a lot more often now, ya think? ........well, it isn't :rolleyes:
Last big one was 15 years ago. I'll try and find the photos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back