Condolences

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
The flooringforum family would like to offer their condolences to Randy (Highup). His mother passed away Wednesday. Randy, I think I can speak for everyone here. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rusty

Randy, my sincerest condolences. I think we take it for granted our family members will always be around. Momms are the ones who brought us into this world. Hard to see them go.

Words fall short of expressing my sorrow.

My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult loss.

I'm really sorry to hear that Randy. I lost my mom and dad three months apart and it wasn't easy. From what I've gathered, she was a special one to you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Randy, you have our deepest condolences. You were in a very close and loving relationship with your mother, something that some of us do not necessarily enjoy.
Deb & Dave

Thanks you all.
A few know the story, but in a nutshell...........
I live in the place I was born and have had the same phone number since I was 4 years old....... and I'm 54. I don't get out much. ;)

Mom and my little sister Karyn moved away to Vancouver, Washington in '77. Mom had been retired for quite a while, and couple years ago my auntie and I got talking about moving Mom back down "home" with me and my brother because the travel cost to me prevented us from being able to visit very often. Our Sister passed away unexpectedly at age 40, back in '03. Mom was alone, so this move back to the coast to be near me and my brother was something that just had to be done. Without the move, we probably would have never seen Mom again with her heath being so unpredictable..... constant ups and downs.
So in a nutshell, (like I mentioned above) we were able to be with our Mom on a 'more than weekly', sometimes daily basis since last June. All good old fashioned quality time. Shopping, Dr visits, ER visits, talking, laughing and hugs and kisses.
Yes it's difficult, but Randy is doing fine. He has some really good memories to last forever. No regrets, it was Mom's time to make her exit. I was there with her at bedside, and it was peaceful and in a strange way for me, comfortable to witness. No more ups and downs, no more pain.

Thanks to all my flooring buddies for the kind words.
Randy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back