Copper Floor

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds expensive!!

Tia

Not the Peso's, it was like a hundred to one and they were (older ones) larger than pennies. Maybe when you get to european coins......I take that back, the Euro is taking a big hit.

Not the Peso's, it was like a hundred to one and they were (older ones) larger than pennies. Maybe when you get to european coins......I take that back, the Euro is taking a big hit.

For real. I'm going there at the end of the year, so hoping my money goes a long way!! Not wishing bad on anyone, but the exchange rate is up and down all the time over my life, and the tickets are crazy high right now. Wondering if my dad can buy them cheaper from over there?

Tia

For real. I'm going there at the end of the year, so hoping my money goes a long way!! Not wishing bad on anyone, but the exchange rate is up and down all the time over my life, and the tickets are crazy high right now. Wondering if my dad can buy them cheaper from over there?

Tia

Glad to see you are finially going to see your Dad Tia
Don't worry about the exchange rate it doesn't really make much difference as conpared to what it actually costs. Our Dollar is a lot cheaper than yours and us Kiwis still manage to get around
You should have been there when we did that riverboat cruise last year and been our tour guide :)

Yes, but it made ya grin for a nanosecond. :D

Absolutely!

Glad to see you are finially going to see your Dad Tia
Don't worry about the exchange rate it doesn't really make much difference as conpared to what it actually costs. Our Dollar is a lot cheaper than yours and us Kiwis still manage to get around
You should have been there when we did that riverboat cruise last year and been our tour guide :)

Jon, you know I went to see him three years ago. But, it was 1/3 of the price then for a ticket. He is insisting to buy it for me this time, so am just hoping to save him a little, watching the prices every day, they aren't going down. The fact of the matter is that he's close to 70 now and it would be silly for me to refuse. Hmmm, I might make a helluva tour guide off the beaten path! Could show you lakes where everyone swims naked, and also where to find the best blueberry patches. Lol, my grandma used to send me out blueberry-picking in the Bavarian pine forests all the time. Gave me a tin bucket and said not to come back 'til it was full. I had all my little friends help, but we ate them and goofed off, and it took all day!

Tia

We would like to do that trip from Budapest through to Amsterdam again. It was neat seeing all those old castles along the waters edge. If we ever managed to get back to Nuremberg and you were there as a tour guide I don't think I would look good swimming naked at my age though but the rest would be okay. :D

We would like to do that trip from Budapest through to Amsterdam again. It was neat seeing all those old castles along the waters edge. If we ever managed to get back to Nuremberg and you were there as a tour guide I don't think I would look good swimming naked at my age though but the rest would be okay. :D

Hey we could all swim naked and take breaks to pick blueberries and who gives a darn? Because by the time that happens, we won't!

Tia

Latest posts

Back