Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like that gun running deal that Obama and Eric Holder did with the cartel..
... Maybe in the Middle East in specific countries of course, we could get some drug dealers out of their jail sentences by asking them to do a little "undercover work"
Maybe the drug dealers could start selling their products elsewhere. We have way too much meth and I'm absolutely sure that Iran doesn't have enough. Let's help em get up to speed 😁

You sure bout that? People that speak other languages than myself already seem to speak really fast. Could you imagine what a tweaked out foreigner would sound like. You would have to record that and play it back at half or quarter speed just to be able to translate that gibberish.

You sure bout that? People that speak other languages than myself already seem to speak really fast. Could you imagine what a tweaked out foreigner would sound like. You would have to record that and play it back at half or quarter speed just to be able to translate that gibberish.
Alvin and the Chipmunks come to mind. 😁

The last time and it will be the last time, I went to Subway, my daughter ordered through a phone app. I went to the speaker box, the inside was closed.. Told them what I was after and waited to get to the window. 25 minutes later, I get to the pickup window and they tell me they are out of the stuff needed to fix my order. So I cancelled and left. I never could get a refund

The last time and it will be the last time, I went to Subway, my daughter ordered through a phone app. I went to the speaker box, the inside was closed.. Told them what I was after and waited to get to the window. 25 minutes later, I get to the pickup window and they tell me they are out of the stuff needed to fix my order. So I cancelled and left. I never could get a refund
I haven't stopped at McDonald's or Burger King once in the last year. Every time I drive by the cars are stacked up 10 deep. Obviously worse at noon but still, I'm not going to sit in my car that long waiting for a $9 hamburger.

I haven't stopped at McDonald's or Burger King once in the last year. Every time I drive by the cars are stacked up 10 deep. Obviously worse at noon but still, I'm not going to sit in my car that long waiting for a $9 hamburger.
Their sausage, egg, cheese biscuit is over $5. No thanks.

This is the bosses truck for a tree trimmer crew this morning, that was 3 houses away. The tree trimmer was cutting all the trees in the only liberal dip ship's house
IMG_0937.jpg
in our neighborhood. I bet he was concerned about being tossed into the wood chipper!

Seems like republicans wanted a dictator in office. Jan 6th they tried. Gonna be interesting how the people who know the truth are writing history and Republicans tried to sweep it under the “carpet”

And so the Democrats elected a demented pedophile.
When you say things like that, do you believe them? Any more than I believe that Trump was a deep state psyops Russian agent? Or that Hilary was a pedophile or Obama is really Kenyan? Its all inane insanity. This is what is wrong.

How can anything ever get any better with some much vitriol, anger and hate?

Why does everyone want to sensationalise politics so much and then never actually be engaged? Just criticize and complain.

When you say things like that, do you believe them? Any more than I believe that Trump was a deep state psyops Russian agent? Or that Hilary was a pedophile or Obama is really Kenyan? Its all inane insanity. This is what is wrong.

Why does everyone want to sensationalise politics so much and then never actually be engaged? Just criticize and complain.
Have you not seen all the pictures of Biden fondling children or heard him try to talk. He can't make a complete sentence, I did not like Trump either but the country was heading in the right direction.

It would help a little bit if Trump would get credit for pushing to get the coronavirus vaccine done so quickly.
He pretty much had an open checkbook to the pharmacy companies and told them to get moving on this.
He said we might have a virus vaccine by September and everybody laughed at it. Everyone said it was going to take 2 years or more.
Biden gets in office and never mentions Trump's name and thanks him for that. Biden said he was going to get 1 million shots in people's arms in 100 days.
That's virtually the same rate it was the day he took office. So he was already doing what Biden claimed to do.
He said a record for the most increases in the stock market.
Lowest unemployment in like forever what two point something percent?
How about the first real peace agreement in the Middle East that includes the Arabs and a handful of other anti israel countries.
He should have got a Nobel Peace prize for that.
Trump had the border under control.
The media and the Democrats constantly called Trump a racist.
Trump, the racist, nominated the first African-American woman as general in the Marine corps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorna_Mahlock .......and also the first Air Force chief of staff that was a black man.
https://www.military.com/daily-news...n-american-military-service-chief-report.htmlYet he is such a white supremacist racist...... 😡 Something doesn't jive there.
Trump started fixing the VA system by getting rid of or demoting 4,000 people. I believe that veterans can now go to a regular hospital?
He constantly praises the military and the police officers..... as every American should.
Is administration gave everyone tax cuts, get the news media and the Democrats lie and say that all of it went to the 1%.
https://www.communitytax.com/trump-tax-reform/How about this one that nobody ever heard of. One of the largest land protection bills ever.
https://www.ziggymarley.com/news/sc...ajor-public-lands-conservation-bill-into-law/He did good for things for this country even though for four straight years, the media and the Democrats were stomping on him like he was grapes in a wine vat.
During the first impeachment attempt it was proven after the fact that the warrants were illegally obtained and it ended up being that there was zero Russian collusion. What a total waste of taxpayer money because Democrats hate Trump and wanted to destroy him at any cost.
The media worked hand in hand never say nice words about Trump for 4 years. That in itself ended up being a four-year campaign against Trump and for Joe Biden. How could Joe lose an election when the media was his biggest supporter? And they weren't required to file as a political action committee and show how much money they spent promoting Joe. The media is the most corrupt organization on the planet. They don't report the news they create the news.

When Donald Trump wanted to clean up the violence by sending troops or military police into Chicago if the mayor would not start fixing the problem.
She across refused help and of course Trump can't do that without permission.
......so how's she doing?
Last weekend 74 people shot, 6 people fatally.
In Philadelphia last weekend 30 people shop and three stabbed.
Detroit Michigan 33 shot 7 dead.
There have been 777 shootings in New York city so far this year, approaching a 50% increase.
George Floyd made the news and pretty much destroyed this country in one year.
Democrat States want to defund the police and have stopped putting people in jail.
With all these other shootings to report that could be made into national news we focus one police incident.
...the media is basically saying we don't care about all those other people. They may be just as dead as Floyd, but there lies don't matter.
You don't see these riots in the damage that it's done to businesses and communities in Republican states.
Why not?

So here we are again though. You find yourself in defense of someone where all the question asked is do you really believe. See the rhetoric? It does work both ways. Ironically enough, there are just about 50% of people that would disagree with you and have the opposing view. My argument is not what someone may or may not have done, it is the light they are cast in. Trump indeed is a perfect predecessor to Biden in as much as that he was cast in the same negative view as the man that replaced him, just by opposite people. Of course none of it, or very little of it, is actually founded in truth. It is all narrative, or at its base, entertainment. The problem is that when cast in such a light all it does is further divide the political spectrum in a country and sow mistrust of the "other"

The really comical thing is anyone who believes the president is actually an important figure and not just a figure head of the party, interest groups and lobbies. I learned this as a young man with jawge doubuah, I think that is how you say it. That man was hilariously underqualified to be the leader of anything in my less than professional opinion but he did make a very good rallying point. He was the perfect patsy to get the patriot act and all the other atrocities associated with the war on terror rammed down peoples throats. Good ol' George! That was a lesson for politics for me that I will not forget. I do believe the lesson was to not pay attention to the dog and pony show at the fair and to look a little beyond the issues to see deeper into the reality of what is going on. Just so we can be sure it is not something to do with "republican repression" or some such thing, I hated Obama just as much. Sure, the man presented well and was an outstanding orator however he was in bed so far with the banks it would make your head spin. No party in America is truly "..... of the people, by the people, for the people... " nor will they ever be when all anyone wants to do is hate.

Do you honestly think the issues in the country are political? The politics attaches to the issues, not the other way around. There is such a divide in America, and to a lesser (publicized) fashion here in Canada as well. People are not dying in the streets because of who the Mayor/Senator/Representative are, there is a seething hatred in western culture of the other. It has been brewing for some time and is not getting any better as we speak. I do not know the cause, I do not know the answer, hell I barely know my name, that is why I use it on forums. It is a crying shame the way the world is working. I find this Covid thing really shed an interesting light on peoples tribalism that religion, politics, race and creed do not because unlike the veiled threats and rhetoric people use in those circles everyone was not afraid to lay bare their intentions in the "health emergency" and holy sweet hell, there is no middle any longer. We are so vehemently opposed to any interpretation that is not our own that the whole world is living blind, or at least blind in one eye.
Through the looking glass, into the mirror should be Lewis Carroll's next (posthumous) release because we are all living in Wonderland.

End Ramble

And this is why I live in the boonies and don’t watch the news anymore. Your life could be over in the blink of an eye, or the collapse of a condo, so do you really want to live what little time you do have an angry person? I don’t.

Last edited:
I asked a family friend how another family friend was doing, he stated, “ oh, he’s mad at the world” his mom passed away in a nursing home to covid without allowing him to see her. Life is fast,

Latest posts

Back