Current news

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the black are more apt to kill each other. They are 14% of the population and commit 60% of all murders and 70% of all violent crime.

Maybe we just need to give ‘em more guns and let ‘em shoot it out amongst themselves until they’re all gone. White people, or just plain ol people with money, will be willing to pay more to live in better neighborhoods, cities and states so they don’t have to be around that kind of stuff.

Wait a minute, that’s how it is now.

Back in the late 70s, I worked a factory job for a while. Made $25,000 in 1979. Would be like $100,000 now. The black people who made that much, mostly stayed in the bad areas. So money, was not the solution.

Michael Jordan’s kids aren’t out there shootin it up. The Obama’s girls aren’t out there hookin on the corner. Money isn’t the solution but it does make a difference. It’s a resource. It’s opportunity. Now if you have a strong family unit with resources and opportunities, like the Jordan’s and the Obama’s, your outlook on life is going to be much different than say a rap star, somebody with money but no family unit.

People much smarter than I have done studies on this. The Moynihan report, which looks at black families, says the same thing, that the family unit is key. There is much more to the Moynihan report than needs to be discussed here but it’s a rabbit hole you can go down on your own if you want to understand the truth of critical race theory as opposed to the crap that’s being spun by the Left today.

This isn’t just a black or brown problem, it’s a societal problem. Look at school shooters. They’re all white AND they all came from fatherless homes. What now. OMG this is affecting white peoples, we gotta do something.

Here’s for you @MSLI. How do we fix the problem. Instead of saying this group does this and that group does that, how do we, as Americans, come together and collectively solve this problem. Once again capitalism comes to the rescue. Housing is unaffordable for many people so now kids are staying at home longer cus they can’t afford to move out. Senior citizens are having to contemplate whether they need a roommate to split the expenses. Wouldn’t need a roommate if you lived with family now would ya. How about a MIL suite out back. That’s a great idea for that one family member that wears patchouli. You’re still keeping the family unit together but don’t have to smell that nasty ass hippy juice all the time.

This is simple stuff that we already know so why do we keep thinking that voting for this or that person will magically solve our problems when we are the ones that created them in the first place. There’s no need for rent control when you have dick control, and a strong family unit.

The black people who made that much, mostly stayed in the bad areas. So money, was not the solution.

Maybe they we’re smart enough to know that paying a lot of money for a house is just stoopid. I used to live in the white crappy part of town and I loved it. No HOA’s, no Karen’s and people didn’t F with your shit cus they knew they would get shot.

The majority of what are listed as "mass shootings" are gang shootings in the inner city. I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. But, I have been married for 39 years and helped raise our two kids and two boys my wife already had. Other than in the military, never shot anyone or been arrested. Several from my neighborhood who had both parents, have been in and out of jail their entire life.

Well the House passed a bill that would make all semi auto rifles illegal. I read part of the bill. The bill the house passed would ban ALL semi auto guns, even handguns. Some say it could be construed to ban ALL long guns, even single shot and shotguns

Last edited:
"The legislation in the House, which would ban assault weapons for the first time since 2004, is interpreted as a sign that Democrats plan more aggressive gun violence prevention after a series of mass shootings using the military-derived weapons, including in Buffalo, New York, and Uvalde, Texas.

It was passed 217-213, with two Republicans voting in favor and five Democrats opposing. The legislation would criminalize the knowing sale, manufacture, transfer, possession or importation of many types of semi-automatic weapons and large-capacity magazines."

Puberty blockers earned a warning label from the Food and Drug Administration earlier this month after six minors (ages 5-12) experienced severe symptoms. The puberty blockers in question are known scientifically as “gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) substances.”

The minors, who were all biologically female, suffered from symptoms of “pseudotumor cerebri” (tumor-like masses in the brain), including visual disturbances (seeing bright lights that aren’t there), headache or vomiting, papilledema (swelling of the optic nerve), increased blood pressure, and abducens neuropathy (eye paralysis).

“We’re just going to keep seeing more bad reports,” Jennifer Bauwens, Family Research Council’s director of the Center for Family Studies and a licensed clinical psychologist, told The Washington Stand. “Our bodies were not made for these drugs.” So, the unscientific campaign to push these drugs on children “isn’t going to have a good outcome.”

Bauwens said she was “a little surprised” by the FDA’s announcement because the medical establishment has suppressed information regarding the harmful effects of puberty blockers

Puberty blockers earned a warning label from the Food and Drug Administration earlier this month after six minors (ages 5-12) experienced severe symptoms. The puberty blockers in question are known scientifically as “gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) substances.”

The minors, who were all biologically female, suffered from symptoms of “pseudotumor cerebri” (tumor-like masses in the brain), including visual disturbances (seeing bright lights that aren’t there), headache or vomiting, papilledema (swelling of the optic nerve), increased blood pressure, and abducens neuropathy (eye paralysis).

“We’re just going to keep seeing more bad reports,” Jennifer Bauwens, Family Research Council’s director of the Center for Family Studies and a licensed clinical psychologist, told The Washington Stand. “Our bodies were not made for these drugs.” So, the unscientific campaign to push these drugs on children “isn’t going to have a good outcome.”

Bauwens said she was “a little surprised” by the FDA’s announcement because the medical establishment has suppressed information regarding the harmful effects of puberty blockers
https://www.webmd.com/children/what-are-puberty-blockers"If you child was assigned male at birth"
in laymen's terms, this means "if your child is a boy"

Latest posts

Back