Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tested positive back in October 😢 The coronavirus keeps changing and I guess I got the recent variant 😡 I can still feel the effects ( cardiovascular fatigue ) When I had it back in 2020 my symptoms were mild, but it turned into a long hauler type illness. On-line I read that some patients were getting relief from the fatigue after receiving the vaccine 😳 So In my mind I had no other option but to give it a chance. Coincidence or not ? I did start feeling better. I’m thinking about getting the current booster to maybe have the same reaction 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m no doctor but you could prolly smoke yourself pain free with any number of drugs out there and come out with less risk than taking the shot. You could go and become a meth head and the meth would surely mess you up but not as bad as the shot does to some people. How crazy is that and if you knew that would you have ever taken the shot in the first place.

I got the booster a few weeks before I got blood clots on the lung. My blood Dr told me it is something I inherited from my parents and I believe that as my father died from a stroke and my mother had a ledg removed because of a clot. So I asked my family Dr about this that I had reservations due to one of the complications of the drug. She said don't get booster as they don't have all the info on it yet. And I already have the antibodies from when I had the covid. That was yesterday. The wife got hers 2 day before our app't and is not worried about it. So I guess it is something you have to make up you mind about

I got the booster a few weeks before I got blood clots on the lung. My blood Dr told me it is something I inherited from my parents and I believe that as my father died from a stroke and my mother had a ledg removed because of a clot. So I asked my family Dr about this that I had reservations due to one of the complications of the drug. She said don't get booster as they don't have all the info on it yet. And I already have the antibodies from when I had the covid. That was yesterday. The wife got hers 2 day before our app't and is not worried about it. So I guess it is something you have to make up you mind about
No more for me and my PCP agrees.

All of these pandemics are man-made. Look at HIV. Was it just a coincidence that there was a lab in the same part of Africa where AIDS suddenly transferred from ape to man? A lab that was studying infectious diseases. Covid came from an area of China where a lab was studying infectious disease.

HIV was common in apes, but did not make them sick. Covid was common in animals but did not make them sick. Spanish flu was common in animals but did not make them sick. (it supposedly originated at a farm in Kansas where they were studying swine diseases)
Lyme disease originated near a lab studying infectious disease in Plum Island.

I’m no doctor but you could prolly smoke yourself pain free with any number of drugs out there and come out with less risk than taking the shot. You could go and become a meth head and the meth would surely mess you up but not as bad as the shot does to some people. How crazy is that and if you knew that would you have ever taken the shot in the first place.
When the first shots came out my brother got his..... and returned from the pharmacy with a card that had MY shot date on it. 🤔. I wasn't going to get one, but.... He lives with me, so I followed the hype and got mine. I'm not signing up for any new shots.

The average deaths and the predicted death lines appear to be held together with double faced tape.
Those people should be doing long range weather forecasts. 😁
I dont think you're understanding the actual relationship between those two lines. It's just math. The RANGE of expected deaths is not a prediction. It's a formula. The upper line is just the high end of the range based on the lower line-------the actual statistical (historical) average. What happend in 2020 through today was more people died than could be considered normal. That's all that graph shows. I really don't understand your reference to double faced tape in that context. Notice that there is nothing about Covid in that illustration. All it shows you is how atypical the death rates were over that time period.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...HccaBxQQ7Al6BAgZEGY&biw=1292&bih=588&dpr=1.05

I dont think you're understanding the actual relationship between those two lines. It's just math. The RANGE of expected deaths is not a prediction. It's a formula. The upper line is just the high end of the range based on the lower line-------the actual statistical (historical) average. What happend in 2020 through today was more people died than could be considered normal. That's all that graph shows. I really don't understand your reference to double faced tape in that context. Notice that there is nothing about Covid in that illustration. All it shows you is how atypical the death rates were over that time period.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...HccaBxQQ7Al6BAgZEGY&biw=1292&bih=588&dpr=1.05
And no proof they were from covid.

And no proof they were from covid.
Agreed. Because the chart isn't trying to distinguish cause of death, just demonstrate a statistical aberration.

I'm only confused about the distinction between the blue bars and the burgundy asterisks-------predicted vs observed. I'd guess predicted was an initial estimate based on reports subsequently confirmed and therefore considered observed. It's very clear though that the upper and lower lines on the chart are average and upper range (1 standard deviation?)

The double faced tape comment is because if you taped two different colored pieces of paper together, then formed them into a line graph, they would go up and down at the same rate.... That's about how the graph looks.

The 2020 presidential election was the most secure election in history.

Lockdowns stopped the spread.

Cotton surgical masks kept the virus out.

No workable treatments were available save the vaccines.

The same vaccines resulted in no death or injury.

The Russians dynamited their own Nord Stream pipeline.

Ukraine is routing Russia.

Hunter Biden is a gifted artist.

His father never discussed business dealings with him.

The southern border of the United States is secure.

The economy has never been stronger.

Yup.

https://dailyreckoning.com/in-praise-of-conspiracy-theorists/

The 2020 presidential election was the most secure election in history.

Lockdowns stopped the spread.

Cotton surgical masks kept the virus out.

No workable treatments were available save the vaccines.

The same vaccines resulted in no death or injury.

The Russians dynamited their own Nord Stream pipeline.

Ukraine is routing Russia.

Hunter Biden is a gifted artist.

His father never discussed business dealings with him.

The southern border of the United States is secure.

The economy has never been stronger.

Yup.

https://dailyreckoning.com/in-praise-of-conspiracy-theorists/

While digging for the truth, we hit rock and discovered one very important truth, a two party system, with no adhesive in the middle, is vulnerable to corruption and not function well.

This moment was inevitable and can be the catalyst for improvement, but ! with Phycological warfare at an all time high, elevating right from wrong or truth from lies, discerning between the two becomes
Complicated. I say lets kick 🦵 out the two and vote for the Glue 😜 in the middle.

While digging for the truth, we hit rock and discovered one very important truth, a two party system, with no adhesive in the middle, is vulnerable to corruption and not function well.

This moment was inevitable and can be the catalyst for improvement, but ! with Phycological warfare at an all time high, elevating right from wrong or truth from lies, discerning between the two becomes
Complicated. I say lets kick 🦵 out the two and vote for the Glue 😜 in the middle.
You must be referring to Kennedy?
Personally, I'm done with that Camelot family. They were crooked before anyone knew how to spell the word "crooked."

You must be referring to Kennedy?
Personally, I'm done with that Camelot family. They were crooked before anyone knew how to spell the word "crooked."

A detective I’m not, but didn’t Camelot go after corruption ? Or perhaps was it corruption against corruption and mine was less corrupt than yours 😳 I think their father was power hungry and that could have rubbed off.

Anyway, here’s a wild thought, Has anyone ever thought that JFK may have hired his own hit man ? The poor guy had debilitating back pain and was supposedly addicted to drugs and sex. A lifestyle difficult to maintain. Maybe That’s why he told the ladies 😜 “ ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your President 😂 ….. sorry, couldn’t help myself.

I’m hoping he’s not a third party candidate, maybe Oprah or Mathew 🤷🏻‍♂️

A detective I’m not, but didn’t Camelot go after corruption ? Or perhaps was it corruption against corruption and mine was less corrupt than yours 😳 I think their father was power hungry and that could have rubbed off.

Anyway, here’s a wild thought, Has anyone ever thought that JFK may have hired his own hit man ? The poor guy had debilitating back pain and was supposedly addicted to drugs and sex. A lifestyle difficult to maintain. Maybe That’s why he told the ladies 😜 “ ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your President 😂 ….. sorry, couldn’t help myself.

I’m hoping he’s not a third party candidate, maybe Oprah or Mathew 🤷🏻‍♂️
Why is it so hard to believe that our military killed him? He had just stopped them from implementing "operation North Woods". If not for him, our military would have murdered Americans and used it as an excuse to attack Cuba.
Remember Ike. "Beware the military-industrial complex"

Latest posts

Back