Flu

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
Whole family has the flu. My 2 year old grandson spent the night in the ER getting an IV for dehydration. My 17 year old son has been sick in bed for 3 days. I'm sick, but not that bad, yet. And we all had flu shots. I had not even had a cold all winter until this.

I didn't have a flu shot this year, which is a first in many years, and have not had the flu. Coincidence? I'm starting to wonder. Take care Rusty. I hear it can be a killer for young and old.

Hope you all get better soon , especially the little guy .

I get one every year . can't hurt , and i like lollypops . :D

Haven't gotten the flu. Had the shots. Both the wife and I came back from Vegas with and upper respiratory infection that we can't seem to shake. Been over 2 weeks now. Wife went to the doc and they gave her 3 scripts but not helping out after a week. Called the doc again they told her you just have to tough it out nothing is getting rid of it. Could take a month or more. I'm sure getting tired of feeling sick and tired.
Hope everyone gets over the flu Rusty.

Daris

Flying on airplanes this time of year is just asking for catching some shyt.

I have never gotten a flu shot until the last two years. Been lucky so far I guess.

Well I felt human today and tinkered with a project I had going in the basement all day. I think I will go out and do some binding on the job I have been putting off for the last 2 weeks tomorrow.
Hope your family is feeling better Rusty.

Daris

Latest posts

Back