Football

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The spygate thing in 2001, the taping the Jets practice, now the ball thing. Why does a good team need to do that?
More than enough reason to hope they lose.
P.S. the helmet catch and subsequent loss in 2008 was the highlight of my football watching life.

The spygate thing in 2001, the taping the Jets practice, now the ball thing. Why does a good team need to do that?
P.S. the helmet catch and subsequent loss in 2008 was the highlight of my football watching life.

Everyone was doing the spying. They just got ratted out when they fired Mangini.

Spygate was in 2007. Then people forget that the Broncos got caught doing the same thing in 2010. But no one calls them cheaters.

Well a mistake was made and it costed them. That was one hell of a catch though. I agree the kid that caught the ball should have been MVP. I wonder how many trucks Brady has at home in his garage? And most of them are probably free.
Not a Brady fan.

Daris

After the game.

20150202_jla_su5_294.jpg

Latest posts

Back