Football

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he dumped jessica simpson cuz she was bad luck---i think she made like 200 mil last year through some dopey clothing line---boy that romo is one smart cookie

I received the switch a few times as a kid and once there was a little blood. It definitely got my attention. I wish the media would get the story right. There's a big difference between a switch and a tree limb.

You are no longer allowed to discipline your children, and they wonder why there are so many ill mannered children in school. Time-out doesn't work for many children.

3 words....de-flate-gate. I'm a Russel Wilson fan come super bowl sunday.

I'm waiting to see if they can figure out who did it. Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers admitted that he likes overinflated balls. Matt Leinert said the only QB he ever met who didn't try to alter the ball was Kurt Warner. The NFL found the same thing in another game a few years ago, that didn't involve the Patriots. QB. Brad Johnson, said he paid $7500 to get some stuff done to the balls before the Super Bowl.

Latest posts

Back