Forums

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one. :D
OK, this is the only flooring forum I keep on a daily basis. Haven't even logged on to another flooring forum for many months now. I'm a square peg and don't like being pounded into the required shape for no reasonable reason. Matter of fact I don't like being pounded at any time. ;)
I have two Chevy sites that I go to regularly, but other than that, it's news and searches that keep me all liquored up on the net. I enjoy the entertainment and informational value of the internet more than I do TV.

Is this some forum addiction crisis management session here or what? :confused: hee hee

I have seven I frequent on a daily basis. All flooring, noo floorpro though.

Is this some forum addiction crisis management session here or what? :confused: hee hee

I have seven I frequent on a daily basis. All flooring, noo floorpro though.

I didn't ask this because of Jim. I hold no animosity towards him. He would be welcome to post over here. Only one member of his heirarchy is banned here and that is because he tried to cause problems.
The only flooring forum I frequent anymore is this one. I do visit a contractor forum and several DIY forums on a regular basis. I must admit I am getting bored with most of them.

I frequent several, some flooring, one religious site (not cooking), several cooking.

I however only reply when I feel I have something worthwhile to offer, no matter the forum.

(and I know for a fact you are mistaken about the one you banned) If he was trying to do that I would personally be devastated, I know him that well. I think it may be a personal mistake on one or the other of your parts....feel free to delete this part if you want, it may be better left to PM's or emails)

Last edited:
I look at the other flooring site as well as a friendship thing as I have a lot of "friends" there who I like to keep in contact with. For our next trip to the States so they can look after us :)
I also look at Cruise Critic

Latest posts

Back