Gun free zone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife asked me last night if I would ever be willing to move back to Oregon. That’s a tough question to answer. There’s places in Oregon that don’t have the problems that the 3 big liberal cities have. There’s places in Oregon that have decent weather. There’s even places in Oregon that are still affordable. What there isn’t in Oregon is a place that you can escape the politics of Oregon.
aerial-greater-Idaho-phase1.jpg

I think the school administration is in deep door doo.

Ok I get it, gotta set the groundwork to sue somebody that has plenty of insurance, and yea sounds like someone shoulda checked the kid’s bag but isn’t she even the least bit interested in how a six year old got their hands on a loaded weapon?

I read the kids mom said the gun was on a shelf 6 foot high and had a trigger lock that required a key… Gotta be a little bit more to that story…

Last edited:
Ok I get it, gotta set the groundwork to sue somebody that has plenty of insurance, and yea sounds like someone shoulda checked the kid’s bag but isn’t she even the least bit interested in how a six year old got their hands on a loaded weapon?

I read the kids mom said the gun was on a shelf 6 foot high and had a trigger lock that required a key… Gotta be a little bit more to that story…
Apparently the six year old had a ladder and watched mommy hide the key.
.......or she's lying.
...she's lying.

Blah, blah, blah. I am an attorney and want to make millions, blah, blah, blah, I will only make a statement, no questions answered.
If you were a lawyer, would you take the slam dunk case? I would.
The teacher isn't capable of suing the parties involved. That's why she hired a lawyer.

Sure, that’s their job. I wish just once they would admit they’re in it for the money instead of acting like it’s for the greater good of humanity.
Like a good actor they have to lose themselves in the character, really believing that alternative reality of their client's case. In the adversarial system our courts operate under YOUR lawyer can't present the most honest and fair case. He has to present the strongest argument for your interests-------and that starts with the Public Relations campaign on television/internet/papers.

The defense/prosecution is going to present their strongest argument opposing your interest and theoretically we magically meet in the middle with perfect justice. They will also use the TV/internet/papers so how can a good lawyer not engage in the battle? That's our system.

Yea, all true but in a civil case, such as this can’t they at least admit it’s about the money? She’s not spewing all these unsubstantiated statements about the school administrators to make the world a better place… And not one word about the parents. She’s probably gonna represent them in a case against the school too…😜

I recently "inherited" one of these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=+ar...gB6QWSAQMzLjSYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz
There's no papers with this gun. It was found in a sock drawer. Legally, as long as it remains on my property I don't have to do anything as far as registration according to my research. Selling it or taking it off my property to shoot would require a little paperwork and training from what I read. We don't have any ammo for it anyways.

I recently "inherited" one of these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=+ar...gB6QWSAQMzLjSYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz
There's no papers with this gun. It was found in a sock drawer. Legally, as long as it remains on my property I don't have to do anything as far as registration according to my research. Selling it or taking it off my property to shoot would require a little paperwork and training from what I read. We don't have any ammo for it anyways.
If you live in a communist state, they want it, regardless of how you acquired it. So strange would feel scary simply owning or acquiring a handgun, especially a 22.
....a 22, the typical weapon used in bank robberies and mass shootings. 🤧
That said, it looks like a fun gun to shoot and being a 22 a hell of a lot cheaper than any alternative.

It’s a 25… Tiny gun designed for easy concealment. Ammo ain’t so cheap or as easy to get. Although it’ll kill ya just as dead it’s not a very intimidating weapon. Not the gun of choice for your average stick up man… Not very accurate at any distance either… Cool gun though. Kinda like a modern day derringer. Watch the blowback, it’ll rip your hand up if not held properly.

Last edited:
It’s a 25… Tiny gun designed for easy concealment. Ammo ain’t so cheap or as easy to get. Although it’ll kill ya just as dead it’s not a very intimidating weapon. Not the gun of choice for your average stick up man… Not very accurate at any distance either… Cool gun though. Kinda like a modern day derringer. Watch the blowback, it’ll rip your hand up if not held properly.
Yeah, I never saw such a small gun and thought it was a toy when I first handled it. It came with a nice little leather holster. It's surely only for keeping hidden and then emergency self defense. Problem is you'd need multiple shots to take down a big drunk or drugged assailant. I just stuck it in the case with my shotgun. Not sure what to with it. Cant do much without hassles.

It's surely only for keeping hidden and then emergency self defense. Problem is you'd need multiple shots to take down a big drunk or drugged assailant.
Yea that or some less savory individuals might use it to hide on their person with intent other than self defense… Fits nice in a lady’s purse too… But you’re right, not a lot of stopping power.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back