Happy Thanksgiving

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Pilgram.jpg

Back at you Nick. Enjoy your time off. Everybody eat, visit and be merry! I just made a pumpkin pie, tomorrow I'll do a cherry, then let the festivities begin. Snow is headed our way tomorrow too.

I'll bet Jon's not getting any snow.:D Lucky dog. It's your turn for the good weather now Jon.

Back at you Nick. Enjoy your time off. Everybody eat, visit and be merry! I just made a pumpkin pie, tomorrow I'll do a cherry, then let the festivities begin. Snow is headed our way tomorrow too.

I'll bet Jon's not getting any snow.:D Lucky dog. It's your turn for the good weather now Jon.

Remember the pie machine ?

pumpkin1.jpg

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in NZ yet unlike Valentines Day which we have had forced on us by the retailers trying to force us guys into buying gifts but I would say it will get here sooner or later
I hope you guys have a good one though.
Darol I don't know what is happening to our summer but it hasn't arrived yet. Cold and windy and rain today but I did look in the deep freeze and see some of that white stuff you call snow :)

Latest posts

Back