Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ioIVRfQ.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Mine won't be quite as good as the wife is in the hospital with Pneumonia. But the daughter is fixing the dinner for her and we will be taking some up to her-that is if there is any left.

Daris

I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish her a speedy recovery!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Mine won't be quite as good as the wife is in the hospital with Pneumonia. But the daughter is fixing the dinner for her and we will be taking some up to her-that is if there is any left.

Daris

Boy Daris. She's sure had her share of hospitals in recent days. I sure do wish her the very best and hope she's home soon feeling better.

Daris

Glad your humor is always working overtime Daris. :D Give Karen a long hug and tell her it's from all us flooring guys.
..............and pat yourself on the back from us, for being a good man and taking such good care of her.

Latest posts

Back