Hav look at what I found for you

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the smallest room being 344 sq ft, that is about 50% larger than I am use to! Everything about that new vessel seems attractive, except the price. Yikes!

The Seabourn cabin when we went to Antarctica was about 365 sq feet
It was on the 5th level and the first deck to have a balcony so cheaper. It also has a walk in wardrobe, plenty of room
As compared to the Oceania cabin we went to Norway on

QUEST-VerandaSuite_022111.jpg

concierge-level-veranda-stateroom-REG-sm.jpg

Last edited:
Nicer than my house, probably bigger too.

And you have to make your bed as well :D
That was the cruise that when we got to the cabin for the first time there was a glass of Champagne each waiting for us let alone the full bottle along aside the 2 bottles of Ballies And that was just for the cabin as drinks were free at the bars on the ship
Looking at that Scenic cruise one I would say it would be very similar with Seaborn as everything is part of the price unlike the other cruise lines that once you are on board they nickle and dime you for everything
How the other half live :D

That looks like something I need to check out closer. My last cruise with Princess I referred to as an Ebay cruise. Everything was an upcharge. Buying bottled water, trinkets, overpriced wine tasting, go to a seminar and they try to sell cookbooks, all other gimmicks really turned me off.

Yeah The first cruise we did with Holland America they sent us out to the pool at the stern when the ship was leaving the port where there were men there with drinks asking if we would like one. Thought it was a welcome on board drink so grabbed one each. Then they asked what was our cabin number. Sucked in :mad:
Princess did the same but at least we knew this time that we were going to get charged but we could keep the glass

I took a lot of Celebrity Cruises.

They give you speech where to buy on shore, That's because they get a kic back from them .

Yeah, that is very common on all ships. They sell it by saying these locations can be trusted and are safe, and come with a guarantee backed by the ship. I've experienced this on Royal, Princess, Carnival and Celebrity.

Latest posts

Back