Hav I looked for you today

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

In memory...
Supporting Member
Pro
Hav Dawn Princess was in Auckland today so I went to see if I could find you but you weren't there :D

SHIP TODAY2.jpg

Hav The cruise season is just starting here As you know we have been around a bit and one of the nicer cruises was when we caught a ship at Sydney then spent 2 weeks cruising around NZ then back to Sydney. There ain't not much wrong with NZ scenic wise Just got to pick the weather as it gets pretty rough crossing the Tasman. We only had white caps both ways I think we did in January. Another cruise ship left Brisbane 3 days before us to do the same trip and they met a storm, broken arms and legs on that one

We did a week Venice to Venice then they bussed us over to Genoa and did another week cruising around that loop with MSC Cruises. Cheap but beautiful ships and big. Don't go in August with MSC as kids under 15 go for free and its their school holidays Very interesting ports but miles toooo many tourists

Always have to consider those kids. On our Panama cruise, we counted only 3 kids. And they were very respectful, polite, and quiet. Kudos to their parents for raising suck good kids. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but when they are running down the hallways at all hours of the night, well, not so much.

Latest posts

Back