Heat

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
You can tell when you are getting old. Laying crapet this morning, the HO says it's too hot in here even with the AC on. Why don't you come back in the morning. I'm going back in the morning. It was 96 outside at noon, heat index was 104.

That is the way it has been here for the last week or two. Humidity as high without it being a sheet of water. I got up the other morning and my patio door was all fogged up I thought it was on the inside but it was on the outside. Supposed to start cooling off tonight, down to 75.

Daris

Humidity is EVERYTHING!

Temperature is pretty flat in the high 80's low 90's for..........ever and a day. But we had some FREAK humidity for the SoCal desert out here that has since passed and what a relief. I have no problem with 85-90 when there's NO humidity. Same temperatures and even just a little bit of morning cloud cover and you're drenched in sweat and struggling to breath as soon as you walk outside.

That is the way it has been here for the last week or two. Humidity as high without it being a sheet of water. I got up the other morning and my patio door was all fogged up I thought it was on the inside but it was on the outside. Supposed to start cooling off tonight, down to 75.

Daris

Don't complain Daris. In a few short months the white crap will be flying around here again.

The heat/humidity is terrible here too. I had a hardwood job last week in an old double wide trailer (I know, priorities right?). It had no AC, a metal roof, in the middle of a field with no trees, the lady was canning green beans with a pressure cooker on the stove all day, and to top it off she was a chain smoker. I've never been so miserable.

The heat/humidity is terrible here too. I had a hardwood job last week in an old double wide trailer (I know, priorities right?). It had no AC, a metal roof, in the middle of a field with no trees, the lady was canning green beans with a pressure cooker on the stove all day, and to top it off she was a chain smoker. I've never been so miserable.

So when do you think you will be going back to replace the floor W ?

No way i would have installed it .

I was taught if i remembered three little words , i would always have money .

STICK EM UP . :D

Not sure on when I will be replacing the floor lol. She has had the same hardwood in there for several years now and its held up alright. At least there was a legit subfloor and not the particle board crap.

Latest posts

Back