Helloooooo!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from vacation a few hours ago.:D

What did ya do for fun Rusty? I had some neighbors a while back who were in their mid 70's and when they'd go on vacation, they'd get in the RV, go down the dirt road 1/4 mile, pull over, roll out the grass, pull out the awning and start BBQing. They'd stay there for two weeks every year. If they needed anything, they'd go back home, get what they needed and back to their vacation. Everybody would stop by and have a cold beer with them on the way home from work. Just keepin it simple.:D

I went to Columbus Ohio, with my sister, to see our oldest brother. Had not seen him in 20 years. 1 1/2 days to drive there, visit fot 2 days, 1 1/2 days to drive back. Worn out, but it was worth it.

Wow. 20 years. That's a long time. That's great you two got to visit him.

I was in Columbus once in 72. They didn't like long hairs from California driving a multi colored VW at the time. I spent both weekends in jail. I was working at a horse track called Beulah Park in Grove City for a friend that was a jockey down there. When I left, it was kinda like that Charlie Daniels song about throwing gravel leaving the parking lot and never stopping till I hit the state line. I kinda got the feeling they didn't like me back there.:D

Darol, you think they didn't like long hair'd there you shoulda tried Texas back in the late 70's. Course we was wearing a cowboy hats for cover but we still got pulled over. Sure glad they didn't check the trunk. ;) Back then it was life for possession of weed. Course I didn't have any weed, just dead people. LOL :cool:

Seriously though I been working with Mohawk laminate for days now. The client drove up with a pick-up truck full to the top of the bed.

Last edited:
I went to Columbus Ohio, with my sister, to see our oldest brother. Had not seen him in 20 years. 1 1/2 days to drive there, visit fot 2 days, 1 1/2 days to drive back. Worn out, but it was worth it.

Ohh, you didn't stop to see us on the way??

TNT

Tina, check your geography. I don't think Findlay Ohio is between Missorie and Columbus Ohio. :p
My wife is from Ohio, and I spent many a weekends driving thru Ohio!:eek:

My name is not Tina, and I'm an hour-and-a-half from Columbus, Ohio. Both my kids and four of my grandkids are there, so trust me, I do know where it is. Never said I was between Missorie and anywhere. Check my geography? That's not right.

Tia

Latest posts

Back