Highup

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i was out in Col years ago they were hiring people to sweep floors for $20.00 a hour . That was more then we were making installing back then .

You really needed some pull to get in though .

Coors light ? The only way you could get closer to water is if you were sitting in a canoe 😜
I know a guy who drinks coors light and pours it in a glass full of ice. He says that's the only way he can drink it 😳

Coors light ? The only way you could get closer to water is if you were sitting in a canoe 😜
I know a guy who drinks coors light and pours it in a glass full of ice. He says that's the only way he can drink it 😳

Uhg, disgusting.

Some of those strong coffee colored stout beers might be palatable on ice.
I like checking out some of those more spendy $4 to $6 'craft' beers. Next time I get a crappy one........... it's goin' under the ice instead of down the drain.
Thanks for the idea, Don. :D

Latest posts

Back