I won Lotto

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I limit meeself to one or occasionally two power ball tickets per week........... waste, I know, but it's a cheap thrill these days.
I want to buy a roof for the local high school, a new grandstand for the track and get me some tires for the '73.
...........'course if they tax my 350 million winnin's at 50%, the state can just figure on buyin' it all by themselves.......... cause I sure as Hell won't help them with their addiction. :D

Last edited:
I limit meeself to one or occasionally two power ball tickets per week........... waste, I know, but it's a cheap thrill these days.
:D

Same here, most I won was fitty bucks a couple times. Spent it on beer.

I have an issue with checking my lotto numbers. Just cannot do it until a couple weeks of even months afterwards. I just don't think I would feel comfortable becoming an instant millionaire. Maybe I need some counseling. ;)

Great investment! I couldn't have done better.:D

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG, you would have $33.00. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0.00 today. But, if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all the beer, turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have $214.00. Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg Plan

This is about the real lotto. Someone bought the ticket 10 miles from my house. To bad it wasn't me. But I don't know if I could live on $320 million. Sure would be fun trying though. I wonder what the thoughts of the person that bought it are right now. They had a winner a few years ago that hit for big money and they ended up moving in the middle of the night to get away from people wanting handouts

Daris.

You should never tell anyone you won big like Highup did. I keep asking him for a loan, cheapskate.......

Latest posts

Back