Icons will not appear on a website

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
I like to see what shipping traffic is like off the coast using this website. ( I can spy on Jon with it too:D )
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/_:399f4149adc73bf1716bf0e5696ffab4
I'm not sure how that page displays for you, but for me it looks like this when I zoom in on the west coast of Oregon.

Click "Live map" at the top of the page if a map isn't immediately displayed from my link. (It may ask you to accept cookies)

If it shows a map of the world, then just click on any coastal area and zoom in close. You should see a lot of different colored cartoon looking ship icons.

If not, then open the second dialog box on the left and be sure all the ship types are check marked.

I can no longer see the ship icons. :(
Also, there is a problem with the 6 boxes on the left side of the screen. They used to say:
Search map
Filters
My vessels
Layers
Density maps
View full screen
I see the 6 boxes as all white now just like in the screen shot I included.
I can't see the words on these 6 boxes and I can't see the ships a all. I cleared my cookies and then allowed cookies for marinetraffic.com and that didn't help.
I have not experienced problems on other sites, just this particular one.
Do you see the ship icons and the words in those 6 boxes to the left side of the screen?

The website has worked for me for years, but it ain't working any more.:confused:
There should be at least 25 vessels along the coast in the screen shot I showed here...... I see none.

Marinetraffic screenshot  check all boxes.jpg

Marinetraffic screenshot check box ships.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back