It is COLD

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarisMulkin

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Pro
It is unusally cold here -1. We do get 1or 2 days like this but usually not until Feb. And that hasn't happened the last couple of years. I guess I shouldn't complain as in Minnesota yesterday they had a -50 windchill.
Headed for Vegas tomorrow where it is in the 60's during the day so I'll get a little break from the winter weather.

Daris

What keeps you there?

Quite honestly I like the cold. Just not so much of it, minus temps is just a little much.
I just read on the local news that the schools in the area are closed due to the minus temps. Whimpy Kids! I remember growing up in Minnesota we never had school closings only for snow and then the town kids had to go, country kids didn't. Farming area so you know how many kids were there in a school of 300 K-12.

Daris

The older I get the more temperate I want the climate. I need a place to go from June to October to escape the heat. I'm thinking I might shuffle off to Albuquerque full time.

Would you believe it is so cold that when I got into my pickum up this morning it is telling me I need air in all 4 tires.
It is kind of nice to take a little break in the winter from the cold but I don't like heat, 75 max. After that I start getting uncomfortable.

Daris

Your getting that arctic air we had. I was trudging around southern Az doing some inspections and it was 7 degrees.

Last few days basking in upper 70's and low 80's. I can deal with that. Now the damned weather man said there's another storm coming.

From Michigan

76295_10151384066568738_2050158546_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back