Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just stay home and listen to the fireworks on the bay. I'm only 14,574 feet away from where they launch them. It's not overly noisy unless the wind is blowing straight towards me. I can watch a little brightness appear off in the horizon and then count a few seconds so I will know if it was a good one.
.........see what happens when you get old 😁

Here is a bed for the gals.
1687913179995.png

Bonus hole?? More like a black hole that consumes your time and your money. Then, just when you think you’re finally free of its spell, the damn thing spits out a mini version of you.

Can't even do that anymore.
Pinch her in the butt and tell her to chase you.
...'cmon, we can make this work 😁
...please tell me she doesn't read this stuff 😁😁😁
Does anyone know of a new unadulterated or adulterated dictionary that shows the meanings of all these new nouns pronouns verbs etc?
I've always been confused but words mean things.
Now they mean other things, and I don't like change.
I'm so old I remember when gay meant happy.
I remember when I wasn't offended by the word trans ...portation
I remember when binary was something only Bill Gates understood.
I remember when:
...Those people standing over there and them people standing over there meant pretty much the same thing.
I shouldn't even bring stuff like that up because I don't want to offend them or there... Or if and when. 🤯

Pinch her in the butt and tell her to chase you.
...'cmon, we can make this work 😁
...please tell me she doesn't read this stuff 😁😁😁

Does anyone know of a new unadulterated or adulterated dictionary that shows the meanings of all these new nouns pronouns verbs etc?
I've always been confused but words mean things.
Now they mean other things, and I don't like change.
I'm so old I remember when gay meant happy.
I remember when I wasn't offended by the word trans ...portation
I remember when binary was something only Bill Gates understood.
I remember when:
...Those people standing over there and them people standing over there meant pretty much the same thing.
I shouldn't even bring stuff like that up because I don't want to offend them or there... Or if and when. 🤯
Here you go Hi, figure this out:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...ll-using-wrong-pronouns-felony-fineable-10000

It very hard not to be offensive these days. Here’s a new one… One of my grandson’s teachers told him referring to someone as ma’am or sir is offensive. Not because of gender but because we forced slaves to use those words. First time I heard that one? I use them as terms of respect towards everyone, and taught him to do the same…Gotta find a new school…😎

Last edited:
It very hard not to be offensive these days. Here’s a new one… One of my grandson’s teachers told him referring to someone as ma’am or sir is offensive. Not because of gender but because we forced slaves to use those words. First time I heard that one? I use them as terms of respect towards everyone, and taught him to do the same…Gotta find a new school…😎
Yeah, public schools needn't involve so much extraneous ideology when Johnny CANT READ. People will lose faith and abandon public education if they dont turn around and fly right.

Latest posts

Back