Jokes

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chuck key.jpg

My chuck is single and looking. The old key passed away. Looking for a younger one. So many out there.... looking for the perfect match. One that will hold him tight and make his world go 'round again

Funny historical fact:
In 1942, Bell Aircrafts secretly built America's first jet, the P-59 Airacomet. Up until this point, a propeller was as important to a plane as tires were to a car. To keep this new project top secret, the P-59 was fitted with a fake propeller that it wore everywhere but in the air. One of the test pilots for the P-59 was a man named Jack Woolams. Jack didn't care one bit about this secrecy and made a hobby out of flying his jet as close to other planes as possible. To make these sighting even more special, he would dress up for the occasion. When men would go to the Air Force psychologist saying that they had seen a “loud, fast propellerless plane piloted by a gorilla in a derby hat, waving a stogie!” the psychologists would tell them, “That is impossible! How can a plane fly without a propeller?”

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard.
I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.
He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head. He then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.
An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.
The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour.
This continued off and on for several weeks.
Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'...!
The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar ...
'HE LIVES IN A HOME, WITH MY NON-STOP CHATTING AND NAGGING WIFE, HE'S TRYING TO CATCH UP ON HIS SLEEP .. CAN I COME WITH HIM TOMORROW ....???'..............

Well, the cost of living has finally affected me financially.

In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity, taxes, I have a need to make some extra money on the side.

So here’s to my new venture:

I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS.

I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them.

I have all kinds, sizes, and styles according to your needs.

I can send pictures and dimensions etc.

Just ask.

Discretion is guaranteed!!

Ask for yours anytime.

I have everything listed below:

-Walkers

-Wheelchairs

-Oxygen tanks

-Walking sticks

-Adult diapers

-Teeth glue

-Heating pads and more

Times are tough these days!

Smackdab middle in a parking lot in downtown, they're putting in, what looks like to be 8 or 10 Tesla charging "pumps"
I think the fire department has two, the information center downtown also has two. Fred Meyers grocery store also has two.
In the adjoining two cities there's probably around 25 or 27,000 people.
.....We're not doing our part to save the Earth from bursting into flames. One gullible sucker at a time, we're going to get them to visit downtown.
This has nothing to do with encouraging tourists to drive two blocks off the highway along the bay, to get them to spend money at local eateries while their car charges.
What's the total cost to take out 30 parking spots in the middle of town to install 10 Tesla charging stations?

Last edited:
Smackdab middle in a parking lot in downtown, they're putting in, what looks like to be 8 or 10 Tesla charging "pumps"
I think the fire department has two, the information center downtown also has two. Fred Meyers grocery store also has two.
In the adjoining two cities there's probably around 25 or 27,000 people.
.....We're not doing our part to save the Earth from bursting into flames. One gullible sucker at a time, we're going to get them to visit downtown.
This has nothing to do with encouraging tourists to drive two blocks off the highway along the bay, to get them to spend money at local eateries while their car charges.
What's the total cost to take out 30 parking spots in the middle of town to install 10 Tesla charging stations?
We have in two places in town. Walmart and one of the Caseys. I have never seen anyone use the ones at Walmart and seldom at Caseys.

is non binary.
The Chuck key for my Delta drill press, somehow at the age of 24, decided to become non Binary. I'm gonna get a new one. It's confused and isn't reliable anymore. I'm uncomfortable working around it anymore, it's a safety issue, so don't rag on me.

Attachments

• PXL_20230729_214120769.jpg
    PXL_20230729_214120769.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back