Large wood gaps.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpham13

Hello, Is there a way I can fill in large wood gaps in pine, it is almost 1/16 wide. Owner want's it filled in and then painted with a yellow/grayish color. Some other company/old owner tried filling the crack's with concret but there was still gaps in other places. And the new owner doesn't want to install new wood. Thanks

Hello, Is there a way I can fill in large wood gaps in pine, it is almost 1/16 wide. Owner want's it filled in and then painted with a yellow/grayish color. Some other company/old owner tried filling the crack's with concret but there was still gaps in other places. And the new owner doesn't want to install new wood. Thanks

Whats the relative humidity in there? Could be all they need is a humidifier, if not then do what Maven said.

wide pine?---around here you can lose a pencil in the gaps in february and its tight as can be in august---i do like the idea of suggesting other things you should never patch a wood floor besides cement----ashes----maple syrup---asphalt---candy corn

He never said the cement didn't work. I don't see why feather finish wouldn't do the job, given the dimensional stability of the floor of course.

Latest posts

Back