Mark you friends are here

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon you get Phizer vaccine? Only @ 9 million shots needed for your island.

What they are doing here is vaccinating people like boarder workers who are more likely to come in contact with those horrible people who are bringing the virus into NZ first then the general public with health issues get there turn then everybody else in age groups get their turn.
Do not forget that we do not have the virus in the community so NZ has let others countries who have the virus in a big way can get the shots as they need the product more than us. Australia was a bit the same until Sydney is now having all sorts of problems as the virus is getting out of control with Sydney having lock downs for days on end. NZ has stopped all flights from Australia coming here for 8 weeks. The Kiwis, 20.000 at Australia now who want to return have a week to get back as long as they have a negative reading. To me they were STUPID going to Australia as the government has always said things could change over night and they could be trapped there and now they are moaning.
As I dont think I will be going anywhere for a long time until this virus gets sorted. I dont want to be trapped overseas unable to return and having to pay for hotels there. getting the shot is low priority as others who need the shot due to their type of work, health issues etc should go first

I saw Australians protesting the lockdowns. Emotions sure get in the way of logic( crowd protesting)

I Briefly caught/heard some information that scientists detected 4 specific genes that humans have that the virus latches onto causing deaths. I don’t track current info about it like I should, delta is in our county. Like deja vu al over again.

I saw Australians protesting the lockdowns. Emotions sure get in the way of logic( crowd protesting)

I Briefly caught/heard some information that scientists detected 4 specific genes that humans have that the virus latches onto causing deaths. I don’t track current info about it like I should, delta is in our county. Like deja vu al over again.

This is what Mike was talking about
You would not be catching me there with all those people spreading the virus
Wonder what the count is going to be in a few days?
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/worl...-in-pictures/ar-AAMwy8j?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

You know, we dropped our restrictions a few weeks (3) ago and things have been moving on up a little every day however there is not a lot of death anymore and for once I think the government might have gotten it right. 70 something percent of cases are in the unvaccinated (me) and I do suppose seeing as the availability of vaccine now out weighs the supply that is alright with me.

After seeing my mother and father go out that way I say the same thing. Hell I do not need a DNR I am more of a preemptive strike kinda guy anyhow. I'll kill myself before someone else has the need to go through with all that.

Life isn't worth living without the living it part.

I tried to get the plug pulled on my old man, he was comatose for days hopped up on enough morphine to kill a whale with a gangrene infested foot and a heart that just didn't want to work anymore. His current wife of the time wouldn't have it, something something God or the like. I just said my goodbyes and drove away. Far as I was concerned he was dead already so I suppose it was OK.
People are strange when it comes to "life". As much as it is to be cherished, it truly is finite and given the definition of that word the sooner people come to terms with that I think the better.

We had to put a dog down a couple weeks ago. She couldn’t walk on her own anymore. Quality of life was gone and it was time to say goodbye. But nobody would ever think of putting grandpa down no matter how bad things get or if they are artificially kept alive. People are funny that way.

My dad is doing much better now that he’s home and back to a somewhat normal routine. A few people told me he needed to be put in a home. What?!? He just lost his wife of 57 years and is in a state of shock, and being in a hospital sure doesn’t help anybody’s mental well being. He doesn’t need to be put anywhere. Damn, people are messed up sometimes.

I miss an agree button, because I do not like what you wrote at all.. but I do agree with it. Like makes it sound like I am in favor of some bad things.

Latest posts

Back