N.Z. bans

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think of this Jon?

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/20/new-zealand-bans-weird-baby-names/?hpt=hp_bn2

I think Jon is kind of a weird name. Well maybe not but you got a weird accent!!:p

Daris

Daris just think how many ball point pens I can save over my life by my mothers choice of having no H in Jon
We are getting a lot of strange names here for children nowdays Its about time somebody stopped parents naming their children some stupid name which that poor child has to live with the rest of their lives

Daris just think how many ball point pens I can save over my life by my mothers choice of having no H in Jon
We are getting a lot of strange names here for children nowadays Its about time somebody stopped parents naming their children some stupid name which that poor child has to live with the rest of their lives

I hear what you are saying. There was a young girl down south I believe that was named La-a. everyone called her Laa but that wasn't right. It was pronounced LaDasha.
Besides whom I to talk with a name like Daris. When I moved to Michigan I checked into my job and one of the guys asked my name. When I told him he said " Damn your mother must have hated you." I say that all the time now. Gets a few laughs or No I like that. But it has been a problem over the years with spelling and how it is pronounced.

Daris

When you hear a lady screaming at their kid, that they name Diareasha, you have to crack up laughing on the spot!

Who has the squirts, is the first thing that came to my mind, when I heard this lady screaming.

Latest posts

Back